"H-hyung a-aaahh AHHH~ N-no n-no I'm gonna a-aaahh~ oohh I-i think s-somethings aaah~ c-coming aahh out" he stuttered. The pleasure was too much, he cannot talk properly. Baekhyun only looked at him, while making his head bob on Chanyeol's member faster and faster "a-aahh~ AAAHHHH~"  he screamed and to his surprise there was a white liquid substance in his hyung's mouth. He licked it off seductively and swallowed it all.

"H-hyung isn't dirty?" He asked while blushing madly.

Baekhyun just chuckled at his baby brother's innocence. He took of his pants and then there stood his proud member.

"Woah. H-hyung, it's big" Chanyeol cannot find the right words to describe it. It wasn't just big, it was gigantic. "C-can I touch it?" He said, looking at Baekhyun with hopeful eyes.

"My body's all yours, baby"

He blushed ten times harder. Holy shit, this guy really knows how to make his heart race so fast. Too fast. Too fast for his own liking.

He grabbed his hyung's member and started to do what Baekhyun did to him earlier. He licked the tip of it like a lollipop and he looked up to his hyung to see his reaction.

"Aaahh shit~" Baekhyun moaned sexily. This made Chanyeol wanted to give more to his brother, he sucked all of it, putting it all inside his mouth.

Baekhyun moaned at Chanyeol's mouth hotness. His moans became a lot more messier when Chanyeol bobbed his mouth more. Baekhyun grabbed unto Chanyeol's hair, gripping it and guiding Chanyeol unto his dick more and more

"A-aahh~ Chanyeol aaaaAaHhHhhh shit I'm c-coming!" After Baekhyun said those words, a sticky white liquid substance covered Chanyeol's face and mouth. He swallowed everything that was in his mouth but there were too much and some of them went to his face

'What a beautiful sexy sight'  Baekhyun said to himself.

After cumming on Chanyeol's face, Baekhyun couldn't take it longer and flipped Chanyeol over he started kissing his neck, trailing down his kisses to Chanyeol's bare back until it reached his ass.

Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol's bouncy ass.

One

Two

Thre

Four

Five

"H-hyung~"

"Call me by my name, baby"

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

"B-BAEKHYUN AAaAaaAhHhhh~"

Seeing his baby's butt cheeks all red made him smile in satisfaction. He kissed it and placed one finger inside Chanyeol's hole making Chanyeol yelp.

"AAAHHH~"

one finger

"A-aaah~ more AaaaAah MORE~"

Three fingers

Baekhyun's fingers worked magic. It drived Chanyeol insane. Baekhyun went on a faster pace and pushed his fingers in and out Chanyeol mercilessly as the boy under him became a hot mess that was eager for more

More of him.

He removed his fingers from Chanyeol's ass making Chanyeol whimper because of the sudden loss.

Without having any second thoughts, Baekhyun posistioned and pushed himself inside Chanyeol.

"H-hyung AAAHH SHIT ~"

Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol's ass while he was inside him, still not moving. "What did I tell you to call me?" He said, with that, he thrusted himself in and out making Chanyeol unable to cope up with the pleasure that his body is experiencing right now.

"A-aaahh~ ooohh shit B-baekhyun, baekhyun, BAEKHYUN, AaaaAaaaAaAAhhHhhh~" Chanyeol kept on chanting Baekhyun's name while Baekhyun was thrusting himself him and out of Chanyeol.

"S-so tight. Baby, you are so tight aahh~"

Baekhyun moaned and groaned as Chanyeol's walls kept clenching him inside as if it never wants his dick to leave it ever again.

The both continued and only their sexual moans, groans, and screams can be heard insidw the room.

"I-i'm coming! aaaAaahh~" Baekhyun said and with that, he fastened his pace making Chanyeol ran out of breath. He was a moaning mess, a dirty yet beautiful mess.

"a-aAaAAaaAaaAaahhHhhh~" They both reached their climax and Baekhyun came inside of Chanyeol making Chanyeol moan more because of the hot feeling inside him.

He was tired. Chanyeol is tired.

Everything that happened seemed to perfect to process. It was like a dream. If this was a dream then he would never wanna wake up again.

He panted, while letting his body be vulnerable as it can be. He closed his eyes, looking at his hyung, his Baekhyun hyung.

"I love you, hyung"

Chanyeol closed his eyes. He was too tired but before being completely asleep, he felt that blankets were putted over his body and he felt like someone was cuddling him from his back.

"I love you too, baby"

It was the last words he heard before drifting off to sleep.

__________________________

OMG OMG OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE *hides in the corner with closed eyes*

I can't believe I just wrote a 1500 word smut.

Anyways, how was it? IM BACK NOOOOWW HIHI as promised, here's the smut my oh-so-innocent readers😏

I'm sorry for making y'all wait