Let Me (Eleven Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"You're seriously not yourself today Jinyoung,"

Mark said, knowing all too well that his best friend is going through something today. Though, Jinyoung wasn't a talkative person, he's been so unusually quiet since morning. He keeps on spacing out too that even their professor needs to constantly mentioned his name during discussion. Jinyoung had never look so bothered like this before and remembering what bammie told them from the other day, he was guessing that it got something to do with what happened at the detention room.

"I told you, I'm okay. I was just lacking some sleep that's all."

He answered and Mark just lets out a deep sigh.

"Fine...but you know that I'm your best friend right? I won't force you to talk but if you finally felt like talking about it, even though I can't promise that I can give you some valuable advice I am always here willing to help and listen..."

He said.

"Cheesy."

The latter said and Mark just chuckles as he shakes his head in disbelief.

'Still the same, reserved guy that I've ever met.'

He thought.

"Anyway, it's lunch now they're probably waiting now at the cafeteria?"

"Oh about that..."

"Why?"

"Hm...I still have a lot to do at the council so..."

"What? No way! At least eat first before draining yourself there! And also, Gyeommie is probably waiting for you so we must go there now!"

Jinyoung pursed his lips into a thin line as his own ears started heating up.

"Can you...not...be around me for a while?"

What's the point of asking him that if I will just show up like that? Also, like what he has said, he didn't know how to face him anymore after what happened.