Let Me (Eleven Part 2)

Start from the beginning

He didn't know what's up with him, but...

He's never like this before....

That wasn't the first time he has encountered students like that and normally, he would just ignore them and would just show them how authoritative he was for them to stop. He never had felt the feeling of being submissive and the feeling of expecting someone to look after you. He never felt so bothered and worried like this over things other than his studies and duties. He never felt so sensitive about other people's feelings or thoughts. He just never cares.

But these past few weeks, he strangely does felt all of it and he knows that he was such an independent person but nowadays he felt like he was unconsciously being so dependent to someone...

Jinyoung was scared to be very honest...

He was never a version of himself right now before....and he's afraid of getting used to it to the point that he would end up letting his guards down, because he knows once he let it down, everything will completely change about and around him.

'Maybe being alone for a while would bring me back to my senses...'

He thought.

"Park Jinyoung?"

Jinyoung snapped out of his thoughts when he felt someone nudging him. Shifting his head to his side, he saw his best friend looking at him with worry.

"You've been spacing out the whole period. What're are you thinking?"

"Huh? Um, nothing really...I'm just...a little sleepy that's all."

"You know that I wouldn't buy it, right?"

Mark said as he looks at his friend with suspicion. Jinyoung immediately averted his eyes and just starts packing his things inside his sling bag.

"Are you okay?"

Mark asks again once they are finally out of their room and are now walking at the hallways.

"Well, yes...why wouldn't I be?"