Wife Swap The Cullen Way!

Hi guys so this is the sequal to Truth or Dare Cullen Style, but you don't need to read that to read this as it will make sence. Okay I will start it now injoy. I know this was ment to be possted on saturday but as a treat I have decide to do it earlier xox

Copyright to JazzyWriterxxx ©

(Esme's P.O.V)

I am so shocked right know, I am literally gobsmacked. I mean I'm swapping with a complete stranger with there kids all because of Emmett he was so gonna pay, and to top it of I'm leaving in 4 days. Alice was jumping up and down on all the things that will happen and how much fun they will have. "Emmett what have you done!" "Well I filled in an application online and made a video and sent it off!" He told me. "Wait you sent it off a video we didn't know about, go get a copy now!" Carlise commaned. He huffed but got up and walked up stairs.

Down he came around 1 minute later with a DVD labled 'Wife Swap Entry Video' he put it in the DVD player and there was our family picture infront of the house that was taken 3 weeks ago, I can guess why now. Emmett had put on his best Carlise voice which was atchally really good, he had sneakly filmed us and made this video, typical Emmett. Overall the video was quite good, I really don't want to leave my family but I have to know!.

(Tamzin's P.O.V)

I was reading my book when my daughter Megan yelled to me "MUM POSTS HERE SHALL I FETCH IT!" I was so annoyed you would think that after 12 years of living with me she would not remember the no shouting in the house rule! "Yes but DO NOT shouting in the house walk to me and then ask!" I told her "Sorry Mother!" she muttered. She came back up to me about 2 minutes later with a wad of letters, bills,council letter,wife swap,Car MOT...wait WIFE SWAP.

I picked up the wife swap letter and started reading it and it was really boring until I got to this bit and it read Congrandulation you are in wife swap you will be swapping with Esme Cullen from folk Washington. "Megan, Abbie,Charles. Come here I have great news!" I yelled I was allowed to yell since I'm the adult. They all came into the Livng room were I was sat about two minutes later. "Well everyone I have got into wife swap and am leaving in 4 days time!" I told them "Well done Mum!" Megs and Abbs told me. "Good Job honey," Charles said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. I went and started writing my manual for Esme.

Well guys what do you think of the first chapter? I hope you like it please fan vote and comment! love Jazzy (Jasmine)