Charles The Monster

Sorry i'm skipping the days with esme, but I don't know what could happen as well they have all the boring rules!

(Abbie's P.O.V)

It is day 4 with Esme and I liike her, for the rule change I asked if I was aloud to date and were make up I'm aloud. Dad is being stuck up as we like Esme more than him, Esme has been making some of the food when dads not here to see. Megan is really happy with Esme, Mum was mean to us if we broke a rule she would beat us.

Megs has tooken this hard, she has been cuting herself. From what I have managed to get out of her she has done it before. It would be nice if Esme would take us back with her, but nope were stuck with Tamzin.

"Girls will you come down here please?" Dad asked, well more of demanded.

"Coming!" We replied, i'm kinda glad dad yelled us as I didn't want to my maths homework. We walked down stairs and he looked mad, this isn't good.

"So why arn't yopu making dinner? GO DO IT KNOW BUT FIRST COME HERE!" He yelled. Meg was scared, god didn't dad care that megan is scared and upset by all of this. I went to him first so Megs didn't have to. He smaked me twice hard on the cheek, there was a sharp pain going through my face. Megan slowly backed up but dad got her, for trying to run away he slapped her 4 times.

I have this feeling he wasn't going to stop, I smiled as I saw Esme come in.

"Charles leave the girls alone now!" She yelled, she is so sweet mum would of came and slapped me while dad was slappig Megan.

"But they haven't started tea yet!" He yelled, his face bright read.

"So I told them because of there hard work I would cook dinner tonight as a treat!" she said. That wasn't true but if we said it we would get slapped more and kicked and Esme would to. I couldn't do that to her.

"WELL THATS NOT YOUR PLACE, I'M THE BOSS NOT YOU!" he pratically screamed, by now he had forgotten the camara people was filming this.

"I'm the new mother so I have a right!" Esme yelled back, she really was the perfect mother. He growled but then stormed of to his room. Esme pulled us into a hug and we thanked her, she smile and told us it was okay and we all made dinner together.

I hope you like that chapter xxx

Jazzywriterxxx

please fan vote and comment