Poor Cullens

Hope you like this chappy, sorry not updated in a while I've been really busy then Thursday was my birthday!

(Emmett's P.O.V)

As soon as Tamzin wakes up we all have to meet in the dining room to fine out what the new rules are, they are doing to be a Kill Joy! Alice says she will be up in 2 minutes and I am dreading the new rules, I bet we won't be able to leave the house for hunting so we will have to blow off school.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Tamzin yelled, well she's up. Me and Rose headed down and we bumped into Edward and Bella who was already sulking just like Rose, Tamzin is a rate Bitch.

"Okay children as you all no it is rule change today so here is a sheet with the rules on!" She said.

Rules:

1) No leaving the house without telling me

2) Shopping ONCE a week ONLY

3) You must always make the food.

4) No boy-girl Sharing rooms

5) No pranks

6) 30 Minutes of tv ONLY

7) You all must get a job

8) You must all do 2 extracurricular activity a week

"This is the worlds worst rule!" I complained.

"Oh and no video games!2 Tamzin said whiole smirking.

"Don't you think this is a bit harsh?" Carlise asked Tamzin  and her reply was just NO. We all stormed of to our rooms.

"Wait here is the room list and the jobs you all have, and you extracurricular activitys!" She said handing us more paper with our names on top. We all went up to Alice's room and compare paper.

Mine read:

Job: Chicken Bather (A/N IDK)

Room: Edwards

Activities: Soccer and Cooking

Alice's Read:

Job: McDonalds Chef

Room: Hers

Activities: Cheerleading and McCanicies

Rose's Read:

Job: Babysitter

Room; Alice's

Activiites: Cheerleading and Graphics

Eddie's Read:

Job: Cleaning Mcdonalds Tables

Room: His

Activities: Soccor and Food Tech

And it just went on like there, Seth,Jaz me and Edward was in Edward's room, Bella Ness Rose and Alice was in Alice's. I was so dreading the rest of the day so many rules no-one likes.

"Carlise was doing his best to protest but it is so not working!" Edward said

"I no I can hear!" I replied

"I was attchally telling Ness who can't here!" He shot back.

Hope you like that chapter

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx