Sneaky Tamzin

Okay well this is the second time I wrote this chapter as the internet was being stupid and it all got deleted hope you like!

(Edward's P.O.V)

Okay so Tamzins face was hillarious in everyroom, and Emmett made it even better as he had camara's set up in everyroom so we can watch it later! According to Princibale McCrabby we have a mysterary Parent coming in today to observe there childrens behaviour in school!

"Eddy Boi do you know who the parent is?" Emmett asked really he had to call me by the NickName I hate!

"Emmett its Edward please call me that and no Princibale McCrabby hasn't thoughrt about it!" I told him as casual as I could.

"K and it's Princibale McCrabby Pants!" He laughed we had agreed to call him that as he is always snapping at one of us! I looked at my secdual and I had German next this was a boring lesson I have this will Rose and Jazz! We walked to the class room and Miss Desory was there and greated us in German.

"Guten Morgen Herr Cullen, Herr und Miss Hale!" (Good morning Mr Cullen and Mr and Miss Hale) she said I decided one of us needed to greet her before we all get chucked in detention.

"Guten Morgen Fräulein!" (Good Morning Miss) she nodded and told us to go to our seats! We went to the back and Miss Desory started talking

"Klasse heute haben wir ein Elternteil hier, um auf ihre Kinder zu überprüfen!" (class today we have a parent here to check on their children) I sighed and look at the door and then Tamzin came in Oh no, so first Miss Desory never speeks english then Tamzin is the mistory parent.

(Alice's P.O.V.)

We are now heading to  3rd period and have been worned that Tamzin is coming round, I have a feeling that she will come in this lesson as everyone else has had her in there languge lesson and this is Spanish. I walked in and Miss Lents decided today would be the first day she greets me.

"hola señorita Cullen, es el Sr. Cullen aquí hoy?" (hello Miss cullen, is Mr cullen here today?) She asked me and I nodded my head as I really couldn't be bothered to talk spanish. I walked to my seat and Tamzin was there suprise suprise. I just ignored her as I hate her, then Emmett came in and he gave me a high five.

"como te habrás dado cuenta que hoy hemos Tamzin jetly aquí por favor aquí sólo actúa como normal!" she said (as you must have noticed today we have tamzin jetly here here please just act like normal!) this lesson was such a bore, I mean why do we have to take languges I can speak fluently in at least 5 languges spanish is one of them.

(Tamziin's P.O.V)

I am getting sick of lanuguges I've learnt German Spanish and Italian today, they was all told to act like I wasn't there so all of them have misbehaved when to behonest I havent seen Ness yet. Now its dinner then I have art with Ness and Seth this can't be good, but know-one noes where I will be next! i went to the caffiteria and there was a lovly looking burger on there so I decided I wouild get that for dinner then I went and sat with the Brats!

Of to art, I decided to turn up half an hour into the lesson so there not exspecting me, I hope the teacher hasn't said I'm coiming. I walked in the class and asked to see where Ness and Sethb was and she took me to a white screen and said they was behind there.

"Renesmee Seth get off each other!" I said as Renesmee was on top of Seth and they were making out, if they weren't at school I bet thy would be half Naked they pulled apart and was blushing. At the end of the day we all went home and I was ready to kill them, they had all discraced themselves and me. The last lesson was GYM and Rose and Emmett was literaly doing it in the girls bathroom. Pubnishment will be coming out on Saturday.

Hope you liked it xx

Fan Vote Comment

Jazzywriterxxx