Talk

Camila's P.O.V.

Dinah and I had been waiting for the girls to get back for 20 minutes after we went to McDonalds. They finally came through the door at 4:45pm.

"Lo... " Lauren looked at me concerned.

"Yeah Camz?" I stayed quiet for a second.

"Hey what's wrong?" Normani asked concerned.

"Something's happening. I'm scared." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Vampires. There are vampires here and I think they're after Dinah and me. I'm afraid that they're going to go after you two and the pack. I know they will. I'm sure the vampires are the same ones that killed our parents. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to tell the pack. Most of us have been through so much already. I don't want to freak them out."

Lauren sighed. She looked at me with what seemed to be sadness. I looked at Normani and she looked stressed.

"It's okay Camz. We'll figure this out. We all will," she said and turned to Mani. "We need to talk later." It seemed like an Alpha/Beta issue. Mani nodded and turned to me.

"The pack needs to know Mila. We don't have to tell them right now. We're family now. There's no need to stress so much. I know the situation is very stressful, but you're not alone. You have us now and you'll have us for a long time. If something happens, we'll be there to help. Just calm down for a second." I listened to Mani because I was genuinely freaked out.

"Walz," Dinah said carefully. "Let's get ready for a pack meeting." I nodded in agreement.

"Pack meeting. Now." I said in the pack link. About 2 minutes later everyone was meeting in the living room. Lauren and I stood in front of everyone with Dinah and Normani by our sides.

"We have just discovered some disturbing news," Lauren said in a commanding tone. I stepped forward and cleared my throat.

"There are vampires here in La Pointe. I could smell one at the school. They smell like literal death. We don't know who it is, but we do know that whoever they are, they have connections in the school. The one I sensed was in the principals office. I don't know why they're here. They could be here to take us down or they could be here to feed. We need to find them and keep all of the humans here safe." I tried to sound as confident as I could. My voice did crack a few times. I can't let them know that the vampire might be after Dinah and me. Zendaya stood up.

"What if they attack us? I mean, are they strong enough to kill us? What do we do?" She asked worried. She's one of the strongest people I know. The fact that she's scared is worrisome.

"Everyone will stay in duos or in groups," Ally said. "Vampires are extremely old creatures and very powerful. We don't know how old this one is or whether or not it has fed recently. The more recently they feed, the stronger they are. A strong wolf like Zendaya could easily take down a vampire who is around 150 years old, but if they are up to 1000 years old then only an alpha could take them on." Everyone looked at Ally with worry evident on their faces. We need to remain calm. Ally continued," Garlic weakening them is a myth. A scratch from a werewolf can weaken them for up to an hour depending on the wolfs status or strength, but a bite from an alpha could make them extremely sick and possibly even kill them. Mountain ash also keeps vampires in place. They cannot cross it, just like werewolves. You all must be careful, because a vampires venom can also harm you. I don't know what it could do to you and I would rather not find out. We must all be cautious of who we talk to and who is around us. Vampires cannot smell you like you can them. It is a myth that you smell like dog to them. They can only smell you if you are in wolf form. This means you can track them and sense them whenever, but they can't sense you. They don't have special powers, but they can compel humans."

"How do you know that?" Zendaya asked. She had a concerned look on her face.

"I had to learn a lot about vampires when i was in training. After what happened to your parents..." Ally looked at the floor with a sad look on her face. "After what happened to your parents, I felt like there was more to their kind. I'm not going to let the same thing happen to you guys. I don't know why they want to kill you, but I do know that their main targets are Camila and Dinah. Your alpha and beta are in danger and we need to do anything and everything to take down the vampires." Everyone was silent for a few minutes.

"Ally is right," Lauren said stepping forward. "And if I have to die to protect you, I will."

A/N
SURPRISE I'M BACK FOR A WHILE, at least. so here's just a bit. I am so sorry. It has been hard and honestly.... I forgot about Wattpad for a while. I know this needs more work but for now, this is what you get, because you have been asking.