Full Moon

Camila's P.O.V.

I can't believe that human had the audacity to touch me like that. What she did was uncalled for. Sarah was a cheerleader and openly bisexual. That wasn't the first time she asked me out but it was the first time she stepped in my way like that. I didn't have a good feeling about her. The energy she was giving off was unsettling. She smelled human so she couldn't have been that much of a threat. I mean unless she was a hunter.

I walked to the principal's office after my conversation with my mate. There was something about her today that I couldn't quite grasp. It was as if she wanted something. Something more than a kiss and words. I get it. If I'm in a room with her for too long my wolf starts taking over. Artemis really wanted to mate with her. I just hoped I could hang on just a little longer. Anyways back to walking to the principals office. As I was walking I felt like someone or something was watching me. All I could smell were humans and my pack.

I had a really bad feeling. We needed to have a pack meeting asap. Something was just off about that day. As soon as I made it to the principals office I knocked. My hands were shaking and palms were sweating. I was extremely nervous. I heard foots steps and shuffling inside. I listened closely and only heard one heart beat. I also smelled something disgusting. It smelled like literal death. I did not want to go in there. A few seconds later the principal opened the door.

"Camila. Hello. So I've graded your test and I have some news." Mr. Mason said. I nodded. He then stepped aside to let me in. We sat and he continued.

"The news I have for you is good. You passed. You have officially graduated. Now all you need is for Allyson to sign you out." He said with a smile.

"Okay I'll text her right now."

(C is Camila and A is Ally... Duh...)

C - Ally you need to come to the principals office.

A - Why? What did you do?

A - Sorry force of habit. On my way.

C - 🙄

A few minutes of silence later Ally came in. She and Mr. Mason went over everything and she quickly signed the papers. Ally turned to me and smiled. She then hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you Camila." She said.

"Thanks Ally. I couldn't have done it without your help." I said while returning her hug. Ally and I walked out and made our way to her classroom. She had class in 5 minutes. Troy was in there waiting for us and I presumed that he already knew what happened so he hugged me. After that I shut the door and locked it. They both looked at me confused.

"I have something important to tell you." I said with a serious face.

"When I went to see Mr. Mason I heard shuffling and foot steps. I decided to listen and I heard Mr. Mason's heartbeat and only his but, I also smelled something. It definitely wasn't Mr. Mason."

"What was it? What did you smell?" Troy asked concerned.

"It was horrible. I just... It was so disgusting. It wreaked of death." I said with disgusted evident on my face. Troy and Ally looked at each other then back at me.

"Mila... What you were smelling... Only one creature smells of death..." Ally started.

"A vampire... There was a vampire in the room with Mr. Mason, Camila." Troy stated with fear. I looked down. I've never encountered a vampire so I didn't know how they would smell. There are no sayings in any books that describe their smell so of course I didn't know. I looked up at them.