18 Khushi's Tactics

Mulai dari awal

Khushi (self talk): Khushi Kumari Gupta is not less than Sheetal. Don't lose courage. Learn from Simi, how to punch. This is the time to show who you are girl. At the same time, try to manage your studies without disturbing Arnavji.

Khushi was ready to face the double impact. But will Arnav let her withstand the storm alone?

Next Morning

Khushi was all tensed planning about how to go to the college without Arnavji? She was firm in her decision that she should not allow Sheetal to meet Arnav before she FINISHES Sheetal's matter completely. And moreover that, she has to know what's Arnav stand in their relationship.

Praying her Devi Maiya with joining hands, she looked at the juice jar which was being kept on the tea table. 

The bulb on her head lit brightly

The bulb on her head lit brightly. She said sorry to her Arnavji inwardly before doing that.

Wiping his hair, Arnav came out of the washroom.

Khushi(hurrying): Arnavji make it fast. I have to go to college little earlier as I have a test in the first period.

Arnav: No issues. I will be ready in few minutes. He said casually.

Khushi: Please Arnavji. Fast....

Arnav: Okayyyy.

She rushed out. Arnav took his dress and went to washroom. Khushi was waiting for Arnav in the dinning to have breakfast with him.

Everyone's attention got distracted by the different sound. "Chulk... Chulk..." Without noticing it in hurry, Arnav was talking on his phone that the sound was coming from his shoes. He saw everyone's gaze on him. He sensed sticky feel inside his shoes.

Khushi: Arnavji please come fast. I'm getting late.

She said as though she didn't know about it.

Manorama (laughing): Arnav bituwa, from when did you start sharing your juice with your shoes?

Raizadas chuckled....

Arnav(confused): Don't know how it came inside my shoes

Mano: It would not have come by its own because it has no legs.