Chapter Two

Once the bell rang Ming placed everything in his bag and headed to his locker. When he opened the locker a note fell out and landed at his feet. He sighed and didn't even bother to pick it up. He changed back to his normal shoes and put his jacket and scarf on. He closed his locker and started to head out when all of a sudden someone stopped right in front of him. It was Kun, Lian's best friend and basketball mate. Ming placed his headphones in and turned on his music then moved past Kun not letting him stop him from leaving.

Kun answered his phone as soon as it went off ''He left'' he said turning around to watch as Ming was leaving.

''Then use force to bring him here if you have to'' the voice said on the other line ''Lian wants him here.''

Kun sighed ''Do you think I don't know that already Han'' he said then hung up the phone. Kun ran his hand through his hair when Chen walked past him. ''Hey Chen'' he called out.

Chen stopped and looked back at him ''Whats up'' he said.

Kun walked over to him and smiled ''I heard you are close enough to Ming to talk to him'' he said ''If you can bring him to the basketball court for me then I will give you fifty dollars.'' He held up the money for him to see ''But you have to get him there first, even if you have to pick him up.''

Chen stood there a moment and looked at Ming then back at Kun and smiled ''Deal'' he said then took off after Ming ''Hey Ming wait up.''

Ming didn't hear Chen and kept walking. Chen stopped Ming just before he walked out through the school gate. Ming turned and pulled away from Chen ''What do you think you are doing?''

''Yo, take it easy'' Chen said holding his hands up ''I just wanted to see if you wanted to go with me to watch the basketball practice.''

Ming turned away from him ''I'm not interested in going'' he said ''I'm sorry.'' He started to walk away.

Chen sighed ''I'm sorry about this Ming'' he said then once again moved to stand in front of him then picked him up and threw him over his shoulder.

Ming tried his best to wiggle free of Chen's hold ''What are you doing let me go right now'' he shouted.

Chen made his way over to the basketball court where Kun was waiting for them by the doors smiling. He set Ming down next to Kun ''As promised'' he said nodding to Ming.

Kun nodded and handed him the money then turned to Ming ''There is no getting out of it now'' he said then extended his arm out ''Please, while I'm being nice.''

Ming didn't know why all this was happening and all he wanted to do was go home. He made his way inside where he could hear the sound of shoes on the hardwood floor and the ball bouncing about as well. Ming stopped at the inside doors. From what he could tell he didn't see Lian there so why must he be there. Ming turned to leave only to be stopped by Kun.

''I'm sorry''  he said ''But till Lian is done you are not allowed to leave.''

Might rolled his eyes and walked inside to the bleachers. He sat down and put his headphones back in then pulled his homework out. He didn't care much for sports so this was the next best thing for him to do there. All of a sudden almost all the girls from school was there to watch the guys. The girls filled the bleachers around him. He could hear their screams over his music. He couldn't handle it anymore.

Ming shoved everything back in his bag and headed to the door. Kun and another guy ran over and blocked his way ''You can't leave'' Kun said.

''That's right'' said the other guy.

''Look, I don't need the glasses anyways and if I want to I can just buy another pair'' Ming said pushing Kun out of the way ''I can't handle all this noise and I want to go home.''