"Did she have a good rest? she was so tired earlier" Zayn smiled, running a hand through his hair.

"She did, after this we'll probably have a bit story time with her books" Niall answered, seeing Nova smile with her bottle still in her mouth.

"You want to do that, baby? You love reading books with your daddies" Niall cooed, kissing her forehead.

Nova grinned while nodding, she then gripped Niall's white-long sleeve with her hand, feeling comfort in holding onto him.

"You can tell she's more content on being home, she loves it here" Zayn said, noticing Nova's recent attitude.

"Definitely" Niall agreed.

They have only been back home for two days at one of their Los Angeles condo and Nova was definitely enjoying the peace and quiet.

The men were fortunate with their incomes, that they are able to afford multiple homes around the tour spots they had.

It came in handy with their many week breaks.

"Hey do you mind if I take her a bit, it feels like I haven't been able to hold her lately with this cold" Zayn asked.

He sat up more in his spot, looking ready to hold his angel. Only because his band mates have been suggesting for him not to get too close.

Zayn has been sick for the past few days and they just wanted to avoid their baby catching it also. That meant always keeping reasonable distance.

"Uh I don't know Z, I mean are you doing better"? Niall asked, before using a burp cloth to wipe Nova's mouth.

"Mostly, something is still there though" Zayn answered honestly, rubbing his throat.

"Well maybe we should wait a little more longer" Niall suggested, shrugging.

Zayn nodded slowly, trying not to let his body language show how he felt.

He just wanted to hold her, it's not like he had a disease.

"I'm not that sick, I can read some stories to her" Zayn reassured, clearing his throat.

Niall then stood up with Nova in his arms, after setting her bottle down on the coffee table so he could fully support her.

"No no, you should rest Zayn. I mean we have to get back on the road soon and we don't want this to affect you. Just take it easy" Niall said, looking down at Zayn.

Nova glanced at Zayn with her hazel eyes, in Niall's arms making him want to have contact with her more than ever.

"Niall I-"

"Seriously Zayn it's fine, it's not that big of a deal, we're just being cautious"

Niall interrupted, getting confused at Zayn's persistence.