1

(mark is doing like a Q&A live stream because he didn't want to make a video and have to have the hustle of editing the videos. Tyler is with him answering questions to)

Marks POV
"Hey guys today on this live stream Tyler and I are going to answer some of your ques-what the hell are you doing." As I look over to Tyler he's just sitting there making weird faces into the camera I can't help but chuckle.
"I have no idea" Tyler respond quickly. "Well whatever your doing your scaring them, so stop" I say just joking around and we both burst out laughing.

After a few minutes of laughing I finally catch my breath "Ok as I was trying to say before whatever just happened, we at going to be answering your questions. So Yea give us your questions."

"have you ever thought about quitting YouTube?" Tyler reads off one of the questions. I think about what to say for a minute. "I mean I have never truly thought about leaving YouTube permanently. You guys litarly mean the world to me and I am so greatful to have such a strong fan base. I couldn't think of leaving you guys I love you to much." after feeling satisfied with my answer I read of another question. "Ah this one's for Tyler, when is your birthday?" I can see Tyler start to grin he says quickly "hey Mark, why don't you answer this one." oh shoot I can't remember his birthday I know it's in January but what day is it. Shit why can't I think. But I'm not gonna let them know so of course my dumb ass says "oh that's easy it's January um... 2-27th." Tyler jumps up and yells "wrong its the 25th. You are such a horrible friend." He keeps joking around and I laugh.

After yet another laughing fit we finally calm down and answer a few more questions. Then all of a sudden Tyler says "what do you think about crankiplier?" Knowing that they were talking about Ethan and I.
I immediately blush and my thoughts are filled with my blue haired angle. Well not my blue haired boy it's not like I like him or anything that would be crazy right. I mean I'm straight and I'm dating Amy. But his hair looks so smooth and his eyes are gorgeous, his body is perfect, his lips so kissa-no what the hell am I saying I'm not gay I like girls I'm dating Amy for heaven sakes. Ugh what is wrong with m-i get shaped out of my thoughts by Tyler taping my shoulder. "Are you ok?" Tyler asked me in almost a concerned tone. "Yea of course I am why wouldn't I be." I answer quickly I look down at my hands and blush. I know I act all big and tough but I don't like when people are concerned for me I'm just taking up there time.

"I was just asking because after I read the question you went silent and you looked kinda out of it." I say the question over and over again in my head then I say "let's just skip that question." Tyler gives me a questioning look then just shakes it off as he reads the next question. "do you have a crush on anyone that's not Amy?" At this point I'm just so done so I stand up and say "um..tyler how about you continue the Live stream I need to finish editing some other videos." Tyler lookes at me with a concerned look again, god I hate that look. He says "okay" I walk straight to my room and plop on my bed. Before I know it I drifted of to sleep with my mind still on the blue headed angle.

AN
I'm sorry the chapter is short I'll write another when I get out of school tomorrow. I'll see ya tomorrow bye my loves💟

Word count 672