Part 10

"L-Lord Death.. ?" You ran into the Death Room,looking around for him frantically. Lord Death appeared in the mirror and looked at you confused.

"What's wrong (y/n) ?" He asked,worried because you looked scared and worried for your own safety.

"Rochelle just threatened me ! Basically of death ! Get her out of this academy ! Please Lord Death ?" You begged,he sighed and nodded. He came out through the mirror.

"(Y/n).. I'll get rid of her,okay ? What was she threatening you for ?" Lord Death asked,the concerned tone still lingering in his voice.

"I-I like BlackStar.. And so does she... So.." You went off when you noticed he got the idea.

"Oh,what a stupid reason to threaten someone of death." Lord Death sighed,you just nodded,looking at him. Suddenly the door opened widely,revealing him,BlackStar.

"YAHOO !" BlackStar shouted,signalling he was here. He seen you and a slight blush spread his cheeks. "(Y/n)..? What are you doing here ? Is everything okay ?" BlackStar asked worriedly.

"I'm fine.. Just,nothing... She'll kill me if I tell you.." You whispered,looking down. BlackStar held a strong,kind of angry stare in his eyes.

"Who ?" He asked in the most serious tone you've ever heard. You looked up at him,surprised at his tone.

"R-Rochelle..." You whispered just loud enough for him to hear. He sighed because he already hated her.

"Her ? She was staring at me for like the full class ! Now she's threatening you ?! Ugh ! What kind of person even does that ?!" Little did he know,Rochelle was right at the door,tears forming in her eyes. She walked on through the halls with her head low.

"Stupid (y/n).. Taking my Star away... Well then... We'll just have to take care of that,won't we..?"