Part 7

~ Your POV ~

When me and Rochelle got to class I never said a word to her, I wasn't shocked at her actions but, I think I love Black*Star so I can't help but have the urge to punch her square in the face.

"Why hello? I'm dr. Stein. Are you both new?" A man with a screw in his head asked, looking at me and Rochelle in a weird stance.

"Yes, where will we both sit?" Rochelle asked, I growled and hoped we wouldn't get seated together.

"Well we have no seats sat together so there's a seat next to Black*Star then one next to kid" Stein said, I immediately looked over at Black*Star then the seat next to him. His Forrest green eyes looked at the seat then back at me, asking me to sit there. I was flattered, I went to go and sit with him, causing Rochelle to glare then sigh in defeat and walk to kid.

"Thank you" Black*Star whispered to me. I giggled then looked at him with my (E/C) eyes.

"No problem" I whispered back. This time Black*Star chuckled and smiled.

"Okay class, we have an announcement so listen up," stein started, getting everyone's attention. "We have a school dance and it's in a week, it's your choice if you sent to go or not but it should be fun" stein added, whispers about the dance filled the room. Things like 'Who will I go with' and 'I don't have a date' and 'this is gonna be amazing' and 'I'm not going this thing is jail bait' filled the room. I on the other hand didn't have a date, and wasn't to keen on even going. If I was asked I'd go, but I don't think that's happening.

"H-hey ______?" I turned my head to see a very nervous Black*Star.

"Sup? Is everything okay?" I asked, worriedly. Black*Star gulped and I giggled. "It's okay, you can tell me anything" I said. Smiling.

"W-well I was wondering ifyouwantedtogotothedancewithme" he said the last part really fast, making me raise a brow in total confusion.

"Ummm sure" I agreed, Black*Star smiled confidently.

"YAHOO! OF COURSE YOU WOULD SAY YES! I'M YOUR GOD!" Black*Star began bragging. I lay my head down on the desk and sighed in boredom.