Part 17

I actually had such a great idea for this part but it's completely slipped my mind and now i wanna kms ah, whatever though, this is all just off the cuff now sorry if it's bad !

----

Rochelle smirked, staring down black star as he stood at the other side of the stairs of the death weapon meister academy. That was where they had chosen to fight, and it was probably safer since a professor had to be there to witness it for it to be okay to happen. You stood next to stein who was the witness to the fight, biting your nails out of bad habit when nervous or anxious, and you were both nervous and anxious about the upcoming fight. Lost in thought, you hadn't realised the fight had already begun.

You raised your head, your (e/c) eyes landing directly at blackstar who was on the ground skidding. You gasped ever so slightly so that people only around you could hear. Blackstar coughed up a bit of blood, but you thought nothing of it since he had received a hard kick to the chest. He just got back up and fought again, showing no signs of being too affected by the kick which let your mind ease a little.

After a while of fighting, they had both been affected by each other's hits, more blackstar being effected than Rochelle which was expected now that she seemed to have the power not even a witch could handle! You quickly raced over to blackstar who was on the floor, stein following behind you as you got to the ground level as Blackstar looked at you. His back was firmly against the ground. He had a busted lip and a black eye along with a few scratches on his face. You mentally sighed, wanting to punch Rochelle so damn hard, but you fought back the temptation at the back of your mind with every ounce of patience you had left and focused only on blackstar.

"Blackstar?" You called out for his attention, getting it but just barely as his eyelids fluttered as if it was almost impossible to even keep his eyes open now. You started to get worried, growling coldly at Rochelle who stood in front of you. You knew you probably should be checking in with her since she was your partner as bad as you wanted her not to be; it wasn't really a choice, more the hard reality that the universe put you two, unfortunately, together. Words couldn't express how much you disliked Rochelle and didn't want her anywhere near you nor blackstar for that matter. She waltzed over to the both of you.

"Think he'll be okay?" She asked, pretending to care as she pushed her hair behind her shoulders. You just stared her down, glaring at her until she left the scene. You couldn't be any happier to see her go. You knew you shouldn't have let Rochelle fight him and that she had some dirty trick up her sleeve, she had quite obviously used a trick because blackstar had never been effected like this before. His eyes closed, but you suspected it would only be to rest them since he had been doing that for a while but reopening them every minute or so to let you know he was still conscious. You started to worry since he had not batted his eyelids open in a while, putting you on edge about it.

"Blackstar?" You called out hoping for him to respond, when he didn't you instantly called for stein who took him to the infirmary immediately to see what was wrong with him. You were pushed away by stein and a couple of other teachers who were there to supervise the fight. You hated not being able to see him, but you supposed they knew best and you would be able to see him when he had made a revovery or at least until they had worked out the source of the problem he had.

----

This chapter probably sucks ass bc it's like near enough 2 am and I can actually feel my eyes closing as I'm typing this oops

probably the worst time to write but I regret nothing sozzo

happy Valentine's Day !