Part 2

Your POV

________

I raised my knees towards my face and leaned gently on them. 'How could this have happened, why now?' I thought, I heard a creak and it was coming from the kitchen. I seen a figure walk out of the kitchen door and smiled at me.

"Are you okay?" It was the same boy from earlier, Black*Star. Why would he have came to check on me? He was really cute, but he was apart of the star clan. I couldn't possible like him, my mother always said I was forbidden to even talk to a member of there clan and that all they where was bad news, they where only after money.

"Please, don't hurt me. My money is under a small bowl in the living room, the bowl is at the centre of the table" I informed him, moving further away from him in fright.

"I don't want your money, I-" "You want my soul then" I interrupted Black*Star. He shook his head 'no' as I spoke those words.

"Just because my family has a bad reputation doesn't mean to say I want to hurt anyone" Black*Star said, sitting down next to me. "I want to make sure your safe, the opposite of what you think I'm here for" Black*Star added, I smiled and stood up. Black*Star followed swiftly after me.

"Thank you" I thanked him, I know it goes against everything I was told growing up but really Black*Star seemed nice. He held out his arms, smiling brightly at me.

"Come on, give the big man a hug" Black*Star offered, I did need the support right now, and he did offer... I looked at him and then looked down. Once I looked back up again he was still there, waiting for me to accept his hug. I felt tears swarming in my eyes and ran over to him, I hugged him and he immediately hugged back. I cried into his chest, I felt...safe.

Black*Star's POV

_____________

_____ hugged me and rested her head on my chest! her soft (H/C) hair made contact with my hand and I gripped onto it gently. She wasn't shaking anymore, she seemed...happy. She soon enough pulled away and started into my emerald green eyes with her own (E/C) ones. I moved my lips closer and closer to hers as she did the same.

"Black*Star?" Tsubaki asked, peeking her head through the door. I blushed and pulled away from _____, scratching the back of my neck nervously and blushing wildly.

"Yes Tsubaki?" I asked, I was slightly agitated because of her timing.

"We need to go, I found a near by mirror and contacted Lord Death, he wants us back at the school" Tsubaki said, I nodded then looked back at _____.

"Thank you, Black*Star" _____ thanked me. I smiled then walked out of the front door.

Your POV

________

As soon as Black*Star left I felt the tears forming in my eyes again. I ran into my living room and jumped on the couch, gripping my sides and sobbing violently.

"Why?" I questioned myself, I cried myself to sleep as it was now about 10:30 pm and I was rather tired.

______________________________________________

Done, I hope ya all enjoyed and I will try make a new part of this soon!