Chapter 25

~~A week later~~

Rebecca's POV

I sat down in my seat and took out my things as usual. "Rebecca?" I hear a small voice. I turn around and see Nayeli there. I stay quiet, I didn't know what to say. "Can I talk to you?" She says. I nod. We go outside the classroom and go to an empty space in the hallway. "Look, I just wanted to apologize about not giving you enough love and attention." I nod. "I'm sorry I wasn't a good enough friend." She starts to cry. I feel a lump in my throat. I then got the confidence to talk and ask a question I've been longing to ask. "Nayeli..." She looks up. "Are we Taekook again?" I asked. "If you want, Taekook always makes up." She sniffs. I start to cry and hug her.

Jessica's POV

I walked in the classroom and sat down down. Nayeli nor Rebecca was here.  "Tiffany, do you where Nayeli and Rebecca are at?" I asked. "I think I saw them go out the classroom." She answers. I stood up and walked out the classroom. I walked towards the elevator, since I thought at least one of them was there waiting for the breakfast cart. Turned out they were both there. "Are you guys alright?" I hurriedly walked to them. They were crying and I was worried. "Ya, we're alright." Nayeli speaks. Rebecca just stood there, looking away. "Rebecca...please look at me...I'm sorry for what I said about you." I walk up to her. She didn't respond. "I was just mad at the time, I didn't mean those things. You're not spoiled, I know you earn the things you get. I'm really sorry for all the pain I caused." I began to cry as well. Rebecca started to cry again and hug me out of nowhere. Her actions had me in shook, but I quickly hugged her back.  "I forgive you..." She whispers in my ear. Tears dripped down my cheeks as I smiled. I was happy hearing those words. I would never hurt one of my closes friend's feelings.

~~~Weeks later~~~

Rebecca's POV

Me, Nayeli and Jessica were walking down the stairs for lunch. When we got out, we sat at our new seating table. " I see that you guys are back together." Jaylen comes up to us and kisses Nayeli. "I forgot you guys were dating." I laughed. "Hey Rebecca." I hear Raul's call my name. "Hi." I wave. He came over and kissed my cheek. "I forgot YOU guys were dating." Nayeli laughed. I roll my eyes. "An I have no one." Jessica puts up two thumbs up. "That's tough." I say. "It's ok. I don't need no man! I GOT MEMES!!" Jessica shouts. WE all laughed. "Rebecca, can I talk to you privately?" Raul faces me. "Uh, sure." We stood up and walked over to an empty table. "What's up?" I ask.

Raul's POV

I had some time to think, weather if I should break up with Rebecca or not.  I finally had a decision. I was going to break up with her. I still had feelings for Nayeli. I was going to tell her weeks ago, but I notice she was going through some pain at the time. I didn't want to add to her pain, so I waited for the right time. "I have to tell you something, and it's very important." I held her hands. I was getting nervous and I felt bad I was doing this, but it has to be done. "Ok..." She says. "Ok...This is very hard to say but..." I took a deep breath. "I'm-I'm breaking up with you." I say. She looks down. "Why?" She asks. "Well..." I let out. "Turns out I still have feelings for Nayeli." I say. She lets go of my hands and hugs me. I pretty confuse, isn't she suppose to be sad or something? "I've got something to confess." She says. "What is it?" I ask. "I feel the same way you feel. I agree that this relationship won't work." She says. What did she mean by that? "What do you mean?" I ask. "I still have feelings for Anthony." She looks away. "Oh, I see." I say. "Hey...at least you could get a second chance." I start feeling tears forming in my eyes. "Raul...please don't cry." She says. "I'm sorry...but, will I ever get a second chance with Nayeli?" I ask. "I'm sorry Raul." She puts a hand on my shoulder. I start to cry. I knew I didn't have a second chance with her anyways. "It's going to be ok...you'll find someone." Rebecca hugs me. I lean my head on her shoulder.  "Rebecca..." I say. "Hmmm?" "Thank you for being here for me." I say. "Of course." She smiles. I then kissed her. One last kiss to end our relationship. "Raul, I just want to let you know that, even though we aren't dating, know that I'll always love you and help you out." She breaks the kiss. "Thank you." I say again. We smile at each other. "Now wipe your tears, you're going to make me cry." She laugh a little and wipes some of my tears away. I laugh too and wipe the rest. We walked back to the group. "So what happened?" Jessica asked. "We broke up." Rebecca said. "Wow, that's tough." "WHAT'S UP FUCKERS!!!" Tiffany shouts, sitting at our table.

Tiffany's POV

"WHAT'S UP FUCKERS!!!" I shout, sitting down at the table. "Rebecca and Raul broke up." Jessica says. "OOF!" I say. "It's ok, we agreed on something anyways." Rebecca says. Raul nods his head. "Well if that's fine with you guys, I guess it's ok." I say. Rebecca whispers something to Raul, which makes him nod. "Tiffany...Come with me and Jessica you too." Rebecca says. We follow her to an empty table and sit down."I'm about to tell you the reason why we broke up." She says. "Ok." Me and Jessica both say. "We have feelings for other people." She says. "OOF!" Jessica shouts. "And who are these people?" I asked. "Well...Raul still has feelings for Nayeli." She says. "NO WAY!!!" I shout. "Yup." Rebecca says. "What about you?" Jessica asks. "I still have feelings for umm..." Rebecca trails off. "Anthony?" Jessica finishes her sentence. She nods. "WOAH! I'M SPEECHLESS!!" I bang the table. "Hey guys, it's time to go!!!" Nayeli yells. "We're coming!!" We say. We stood up and walked over to Nayeli, Jaylen, and Raul. "Up the stairs!!" Nayeli grabs Jaylen's hand and head towards the stairs.

Rebecca's POV

"You'll be ok." I say to Raul. "I hope so." He says. I wrap my arm around him to comfort him and we head towards the stairs.