t w e n t y s e v e n

"how did nct dream appear here?" jaehyun asked her since he was the only one who can speak english aside from mark.

blair replied. "when i entered my room i saw them there. i really dont know how they got in my room in the first place. everything was locked when i left."

jaehyun sighed and nodded. "she said that she dosen't know how they appeared in her room."

taeyong turned to the dreamies and asked them, "how about all of you? how did you get here?"

"i dont know! last thing i remembered was we were all in the stage then blacked out. the next thing i knew, i was on the floor of her room." mark answered and the rest of the boys agreed.

"no one knew why they suddenly appeared here. not even the boys or the girl." doyoung said to the managers and staff.

one of the managers sighed deeply. "we'll talk about that another time. but for now, we need to take them back to korea." he turned to the seven and told them to get their clothes back. they obeyed and blair went with them to her dorm room, with doyoung, taeyong and jaehyun tagging along of course. 

blair went to her room and grabbed the pile of clothing from the boys, their stage outfits. she handed them to taeyong. 

the girl heaved out a breath and turned to the seven boys. "i guess its a goodbye now.."

unexpectedly, jisung and chenle ran to blair and engulfed her in a hug. "thank you blair-noona for taking care of us!" the said girl was taken aback at the sudden contact but happily accepted anyways. 

the next thing she knew, all seven of them were in a group hug.