t w e n t y

it was already 6 pm when the three came back to the dorms.

they had also brought food with them for dinner.

blair entered the room to be greeted with 4 boys passed out on the couch and one reading a magazine.

the girl headed straight to the kitchen to drop off the bags of food. chenle followed and helped her.

mark approached the younger on the couch and eyed the 4 boys. "what happened to them?"

renjun shrugged his shoulders. "i don't know they just passed out on the couch. probably because they're tired..?"

mark nodded but then furrowed his eyebrows again. "why is there a bruise on jaemin's forehead?" he went to jaemin and examined his forehead after seeing the bruise.

the boy widened his eyes. "uhh, we were playing hide and seek. jaemin hid under the bed and accidentally hit his head." renjun lied.

the older looked at renjun weirdly but nodded anyways.

"dinner's ready!"

a shout erupted from the kitchen. renjun probably understood and happily went to the dining table.

"everyone! dinners ready!" mark shouted at the 4 boys who were sleeping.

jisung woke up first and rubbed his eyes. he slapped the person next to him which was jeno. the boy sprung up and angrily looked at the person who woke him up. "yah! that hurted..."

mark went to jaemin and shook hin awake. same with haechan and told them it was time to eat.

the 5 all went to the dining table together and sat down.

the food on the table was chicken, pizza and cola. mark and chenle were the ones who picked what to eat. blair just paid for everything resulting in mark looking at her worriedly and telling her that he'll pay back for all she bought for them. blair just smiled and reassured him that it was fine.

"chicken!!!" jisung exitedly said once he saw his favorite food.

blair chuckled at him and squealed inside.

"thank you for the food!" they all said and began to dig in.

blair sat down and ate with them. it may seem like she was calm but inside she was actually freaking out.

i mean, who wouldn't freak out when you're literally eating dinner with the one and only,

nct dream.

kinda long chapter today ♡

anyways how are you guys? this book reached twenty chapters! 😊🎉

sorry for the slow updates :(

i miss hyuck 😔😔😔😖😖😖😖