s i x t e e n

they went straight to the computers which was in the middle of the library.

gladly mark saw it right away so he didn't need to ask questions.

the boy immediately grabbed a chair and sat down. mark clicked on the email icon and typed sm's email. he then started to type.

but before everything, he obviously changed the keyboard settings to korean.

blair was beside him and helping mark on making the 'letter' to sm.

the email was :

this is mark lee! we are in new york. we are staying at eigen university. look for a student named blair smith, a 10th grade student. she's the one who is taking care of us here. all seven of us are complete and safe. for proof that i am mark, here's a selca.

[photo attatched]

mark also sent one to taeyong and johnny, just incase that sm didn't see his email.

while they were sending emails, chenle got bored and decided to explore.

he walked off to the other side of the library and scanned at the books displayed.

suddenly, a girl came to him and aggresively tapped his shoulder. shocked, chenle widened his eyes when he saw a foreign girl looking mad. is she mad at me...?

"hey you! you're tall. get me that book please!?" the girl said. poor chenle, he didn't understand what she said so he just shrugged. seeing this, the girl got even more mad. "why won't you get it?! do you not understand?! are you dea-"

the girl got cut off when she saw someone go in between them. it was blair.

"hi! my cousin here really can't talk that much and has troubles hearing. im sorry." blair nervously laughed, she hoped that the girl would belive her. thankfully, she did.

"oh really? sorry then." she apologized and finally walked off.

blair grabbed chenle's hand and went back to mark.

sorry for lack of updates. another chap will be released later!