Please Don't Stop The Music - Haikyuu - Kei Tsukishima x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Hey, what's wrong," you tugged on his sleeve, but he had his headphones on, so he gave you a glance from the side and shifted away slightly.

"Tsukki," you said into his ear after lifting one side of the headphones up.

"Tch, don't call me that," he said. "And don't do that to my headphones, you'll break them."

"Seriously, dude, we're at a concert that's about to start, take your headphones off. We're about to listen to live music, it's the best thing ever." You saw a slight twinkle in his eyes when you started talking about music, but he seemed to notice and put his guard up again. That's when a hilarious idea came to you.

You sneaked up behind him, moved his headphones carefully so he wouldn't shout at you, and whispered "Baaaka~" then burst out laughing on the floor.

He turned around, his face bright red, which made you laugh even more because he knew that's how he came across.

"What is wrong with you?!" He asked, shuffling away from you.

"Oh, well, for one, I put my milk in before my cereal and when I make a hot drin-" Tsukki cut short your response.

"It was a rhetorical question!" He exclaimed, shocked that you actually answered him.

"Awh, come on, Saltishima, you act like you're tough but I know you're a nerd at heart." You boyishly threw an arm around his shoulder. Then you gave him a wide-eyed crazy look. "You're just as sane as I am."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Tsukki crossed his arms and looked to the side, nose in the air as usual.

"Oh, please," you snickered. "We both know acting dumb is useless at this point."

After a while of nagging Tsukki and tearing his walls down, you finally got him to stop being such a little- ehm, to stop being so annoying and obnoxious. You guys talked for a while about the type of music he listens to, what technology is the best and all kinds of geeky stuff. Yamaguchi came back later with drinks and you all chatted till the concert started.

The variety of music that was performed on stage was mind-boggling and it was amazing on another level. Sadly, all things have to come to an end.

The singers all got on stage for one final speech about how they hope this helped us feel better, but of course, you listened to none of that. You were too busy thinking about the friends you've made today and how you were sad and scared that you had to leave them. One thing, in particular, was that you definitely saw Tsukki as more than a friend and you didn't know what to do about it.

"Um, it was really nice meeting you guys and hanging out all day," you turned to the duo and said.

"Oh, yes, it was so much fun!" Yamaguchi replied excitedly. "Let's exchange phone numbers, we can be like pen pals or internet friends!"

"I'd like that," you smiled.

And that's what you did; Yamaguchi took your phone number and texted you saying it was him and also sent you Tsukki's number. At least that was one problem down, now one left to go.

"You don't need to give me your number, Saltishima, Yamaguchi already sent it to me," you said to the blonde.

"Don't call me that stupid name," he clicked his tongue.

You heard your teacher call your name and realised it was your last moments for a while with the two. "I guess that's my cue," you gave them both hugs and said your goodbyes.

"Bye guys! I'll miss you!" You called as you waved.

Then you froze in your tracks and did something without thinking about it. You turned around and ran back to the boys, who were confused since they knew you had to go.

"Hey, Tsukki," you gestured for him to bend to your level. He probably thought you were going to whisper something to tease him in his ear, but what you did was going to stick with him till he got back home. You planted a kiss on his cheeks and ran away giggling without a word. What was he going to do with you?

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Woohoo! The first One Shot is DONE!

Hey, guys, I'm back (kinda, not really). I'm still probably gonna be busy because I'm probably moving schools and got some big decisions and all that.

Anyway, I know I don't normally do one-shots but this was really fun to write! I'm not gonna have a regular update schedule for this because I'll only write one if I get a dream about it - sounds weird but oh, it's what happens.

Tsukki: And because you suck at sticking to schedules. You haven't updated your other fanfic in like 6 months!

It's only been 5 months! and shut up! No one invited you into this!

As always, guys, don't forget to Vote and Comment on the story, as it helps me make the story better and I love interacting with you guys. It means a lot to me and it makes a difference - more votes means I get a higher ranking in my tags, helping the story to be read by more amazing people like yourselves.

Until next time, your tsundere Author-chan signing off, Trashykawa, NegativeGoatee, Out.