I was trying to reach the knife in my pocket to cut myself free.

Y/n: I'm quite surprised that other people know about the Gauntlet other then the friends I've told. My name is not Thanos my name is Y/n Rose, brother of Ruby Rose and... son of Summer Rose.

Spiderman: Yeah and I'm the queen of England. Now where did you send me Thanos! Where did everyone go?

Y/n: I don't know what you're talking about. But I do know you messed up big time attacking Beacon and kidnapping me.

He got closer to me.

Spiderman: Mr. Stark, Thor, Doctor Strange. I wake up in a damn forest to come across that castle which I assume is yours after you conquered earth and dark creatures that tried killing me.

I tried headbutting him but he backflips away. He fires a web at my forehead making it where I can't move my head.

Spiderman: Good try.

Ruby:(outside) We need to find him. In there Scar, let's go.

I am glad that they are looking for me. We hear the door open at the bottom floor.

Y/n: I told you, that you made a mistake- mhm

He webs my mouth shut and cuts the lights off as I see him climb the wall.

Ruby Pov

We walk in the abandoned factory.

Ruby: We should split up Weiss, Yang, and Blake you three try to to find wherever that guy is. He could still be here. Me and Scar will get Y/n.

We split up I follow Scar upstairs.

Yang pov

I followed Ruby to the second floor to search there. While Weiss and Blake checked the first floor.

Ruby pov

I followed Scar in his beowolf form in case we ran across the guy that did this. I saw Scar stop in front of a door and pointed to it. I open the door and turn the light to see Y/n stuck to the wall.

Y/n: mhm.

Ruby: Y/n!

I run up to him take the weird webbing off his mouth. And kissed him.

Y/n: Ruby look out!

I turn to see that same guy shot a white substance at me sticking me to the wall. It feels like spider webs.

???: Looks like one of your lackeys came to save you.

Ruby: Scar attack!

Scar comes through the door to try and tackle him to the ground but he dodged and stuck to the wall. Scar tried to get him down by pouncing at him but he just webbed him to the wall but Scar just ripped out of it with ease. Yang came running through the door and saw that me and Y/n stuck to the wall.

Yang: You are dead whoever you are.

She activated her semblance and started firing at the guy. He kept dodging but he did eventually dodged into one of Scar's strikes hitting him through the wall. When the smoke cleared I saw Weiss and Blake around him. Weiss encased him in a block of ice and Yang hit him hard enough to knock him out.

Y/n: Good job guys. Scar cut Ruby down.

Scar comes over to me and uses his claws to cut the webbing. While Yang got Y/n down.

Y/n: Thanks Yang.

Y/n pov

I walk over to Spiderman and make a fire in my hand to melt the ice. Man there is so many different psionic abilities.