"I— I miss you too hyung." Jungkook answered stuttering, cheeks are burning red. Taehyung felt like his heart was beating so fast at how cute Jeon Jungkook is!

"Shit! Why are you so cute!" Taehyung said, wanting to pepper him with some kisses bit trying his best to control it.

Youngjae came back.

"Like stop being so lovey dovey at the back of my salad. Go get some room you love birds!" Youngjae said and closed the door again.

"Let's to my office to talk everything — or do you want to go back to our house?" Taehyung asked worriedly. Especially what he heard awhile ago makes him worried so much he wants to clarify and settle everything between them.

"Hm... let's just stay at mom's house." Jungkook answered still blushing especially Taehyung said our house.

When they arrived at Jungkook's house they sit at the living room. Jungkook was sitting at the other sofa and Taehyung sits in front of him.

"Kookie. Tell me why you are scared? I don't want our relationship to be full of secrets." Taehyung said.

Relationships? Are we a thing nooow?! Jungkook thought. "Hm... hyung you know that before this— all of this happened to us... I've been into many heartaches from you." Jungkook said lowly at the last part but audible for Tae to hear everything.

"I know and I sincerely apologize to my stupidity and indenial self." Taehyung answered.

"I am scared that you might change after I act so cute or sweet." Jungkook said.

Taehyung sighed he held Jungkook's hands and lead him next to him. Now they are sitting at a one sofa no space between them.

"Kookie. Baby listen. I become stupid once and I learned from it. I won't be the indenial gay— I love you Jungkook. I love you so much that I will stick like a gum into your life." Taehyung said as he was staring Jungkook brown orbs.

"I– I love y–you too hyung. S– so much." Jungkook said stuttering being so shy.

"You know what you look so cute with your slightly pink cheeks—" and Taehyung started planting or giving Jungkook pepper kisses in his cheeks.

Jungkook was blushing hardly.

"Hyuuung staph it–" Jungkook said.

Taehyung stopped. "Sorry it is just I just want to kiss your cheeks like I used to do whenever it is sooo red." Taehyung remembering the past.

"Hyung— c– can I ask some–thing?" He asked stuttering again.

"Are— are we?"

"Of course we are Jungkook. I am your boyfriend slash fiance, you are my boyfriend and you are all mine and I am all yours." Taehyung said directly and hugged Jungkook to give him assurance and to avoid kissing Jungkook's lips.

"Do you want to rest?" Taehyung asked.

"I will cuddle you in the bed." He added. Jungkook shyly nodded he is also tired at hiding from him the whole day too so why would he missed out having some first ever quality time with him.

"Come." Taehyung said and they went to his room to take some rest for awhile.

Eun ju went home late. She saw Taehyung's shoes at the shoe rock.

She checked the two in the room— she saw the two sleeping tightly.

"This is sooo kyuuut!" Eun ju commented and send Taehyung and Jungkook's picture at—

Taekook group chat

Youngjae

They are a thing now I guess auntie Ji hyun.

Ji hyun

They should be!

Eunju

Check this picture! They are cuddling asdfghjkll! Taekook is sailing!!!

🌻🌻🌻

Hello guuys! Hahahaha
Isn't this is soo fluffy— I am so fluffy too xD hahahahaha joke! But yeah! Update lols.

Guys! I got 14k reads! So quick! Like asdfghjkl thanks for supporting meeee! I love you all!