40🎭

It's morning and this asshole really trying to sleep with All of y'all . Sky  keep cussing Berk out and I'm trying my hardest to cover the both of us so he want beat us again and Sky is pregnant . I need to find a way out of here now, because if this Nigga touch me one more time... 

"Why you don't love me no more, why you with that nigga, a nigga that never liked you from the beginning you know I always loved you more then my brother " Berk said looking at me.

Remember that night" he said biting his lip

You rape me" I said

It's not rape of you like it and Kamel don't want u " he said

I look at him and start laughing.

"When I first saw Kamel I knew he was feeling me because he couldn't take his eye's off me. He had a snake wrapped around his eye's.  He was blind but now he see that I'm real !" I said glaring at him.

"He look at and smiled, "Awwe I'm so sorry that I hurt your feelings really am Baby Girl" he said trying to kiss me but I moved my face around. Since my hands are tied up again.

"I said I was sorry, I do anything to make it up to you, yah know" he said grabbing a needle off his dresser. 

"Don't fucking touch her!" Keke said trying to kick him but he grab her face and stuck the needle in her neck.

"What is that, what did you do to her!" Nya and I said screaming at him.

"I put her to sleep" he said grabbing my face and stuck the needle in my neck. 

"And as soon as you wake up, you four might act right" he said smiling at me.

My vision start acting up and I start to see darkness. 

••••••••

  "Wake up Bri ....I said wake up dammit!" I heard Sky yelling at me. I open my eye's and it was bright as hell in the room.

"Fuck what happened?" I asked wiggling around and tried to pull my wrist out of the ropes again.

"He drug us again, and we're ass naked" nya said looking at her self.

I look down and my panties were gone but still had my shirt on. Keke had her panties on but her shirt was off. Sky had both off and Nya panties was gone.

"Do you feel any soreness down there y'all " I  asked.

"No im don't feel nothing" Sky said

Nope" keke said

Nahh" Nya said

I  roughly snatching my risk out the ropes. 

"You can't be doing that, your going to break your wrist" sky said while I was taking the ropes off her.

"I'm fine" I said handing her shirt.

I untied them

I put on my panties and look around. 

"What if he rape us and the drug that he gave us numbs" Nya  said holding her self.

  "If we where numb, I wouldn't be able to to get out of those ropes" I said standing up from the bed and walk over to the door and try to open the door but it was locked. 

"What is that on your anckle?" Keke  said pointing at my anckle.

I look down and it was like a little anckle bracelet that had a green light flashing,  you got to be fucking kidding me.