36🎭

We walked in the mall and made it in a store

You must be Breunna ?" a thick white woman with long brunette hair asked walking from behind the counter.

"Yes How are u ." I told her shaking her hand smiling.

"I'm good Follow me, " she said walking back behind the counter and pulling out a black velvet bracelet holder.

I admired the sparkling bracelets that she had pulled out.

"You may pick however many of your choice." she said.

I stood there looking

"She'll take all of them." Keke said cutting in.

I looked at her as if she had lost her mind. There was no way I was about to sit here and be greedy by taking all of them.

"Hell no keke." I said sternly.

I looked over all the bracelets until one caught my eye.

"I'll take this one ." I said pointing towards the sexy diamond bracelets.

The woman whose name I later found out was Kim. Packaged the bracelets and bagged them up handing them to me.

 Packaged the bracelets and bagged them up handing  them to me

Wheres Kamel" I said with a sad face

Girl hold onnnn you goin see him later tonight" Nya said hugging me

I thought we was going house looking" I Said

Nahhh that's tomorrow" sky said

~

We made it home after getting Xaviar together because when sky told him at she was pregnant he passed out then woke up and passed out again.

~
I woke up by a alarm and it was 10:00. I am mad u haven't seen Kamel all day . When I see him I'm going to kick his ass. I turned over and I seen a note I read the note

-get up my Queen right now it should be 10:00 look in the box and get your outfit and follow the rose petals and  you'll be here with me-

I rolled my eyes and got up. I got in the shower and took a quick shower. I get out dried off and put some lotion on and I looked in the box. It was a cute ass outfit.

 It was a cute ass outfit