Chapter 19 (Team)

Start from the beginning

Tsurugi came out of his bathroom and saw Kirino standing there. Her back frame was facing his front. Tsurugi lifted his eyebrows in suspicion.

Kirino stood deadly still. Her frame was shivering a little. "Kirino senpai?" He mocked. "If you wanted to see me. You could've said so," Tsurugi smirked evilly.

Kirino came out of her stance and gasped loudly. She held the door tightly and pushed her body weight over the door. Tsurugi rushed to her aids "you alright?" He asked worriedly.

Tsurugi didn't hide his worry and panic. She struggled a little to stand on her own. Tsurugi held her upper arm. "Thank you," Kirino winced at the touch.

"Can you walk on your own?" Tsurugi politely asked. "Yes, I am fine now. I was just a little dizzy," Kirino replied as a fake smile spread over her face.

Tsurugi slowly but strictly let go of her hand. Kirino pushed her hand in the air. She exercises a little. "See? I am alright!" Kirino enthusiastically said.

Kirino saw Tsurugi's bare upper body. She laughed. "Lol, Tsurugi, you got nothing there," she pointed at his chest.

"Like you have any!" Tsurugi retorted back while hiding his chest. "I have plenty," Kirino laughed. "Yeah, since you are older. I still have many years to make something," Tsurugi replied.

"Okay, okay," Kirino said while leaving. "Get lost," Tsurugi yelled. She shut the door behind her.

Her face was flustered though she managed the matter perfectly. She put her hand on her chest and breathe in and out. "That was close! If he had seen my flushed face, he would've mocked me," Kirino breathed out.

Kirino walked fastly back to the feild where her juniors were waiting for her. Meanwhile, Kariya was finding Tenma.

"Where is he?" Kariya grew impatient. He reached class when he couldn't find him anywhere. The classroom was the last resort for him.

"Is Tenma here?" He asked one of the boys. "Oh yeah, he just left," he replied. Kariya turned in his heels and ran to catch up with Tenma.

"I swear when I find him, I will blow his ears away," Kariya grunted. He ran and ran. Kariya stopped to catch his breath. "Damn, this building is huge," he muttered.

He was near the intersection. A person walked from the left turn of it. Kariya looked up and found his target staring at him.

"Are you okay?" Tenma asked. "Am I okay? Do I look okay to you?" Kariya dramatically yelled. Tenma sweat-dropped.

"Why are you running?" Tenma asked him. Kariya's forehead's nerve twitched in anger. "Oh, let me see why I ran a mile here breathing like a crap. OH!" Kariya exclaimed. "It's because of you?!" He pointed his finger at Tenma

Tenma grew surprised. "Me?" He asked.

"Yes, you! Who am I pointing at? Is my finger pointing at a ghost? No! Of course, it's you," Kariya waved his hand up and down in front of his pointed finger.

"Okay. I am sorry. What do you need me for?" Tenma asked. "Where were you?" Kariya asked.

"I was with our art teacher," Tenma lied. Kariya grew suspicious. "I don't know if you are lying because our art teacher is on leave," Kariya shook his head in disappointment.

"But I won't ask you," Kariya stared at him. "You have been called by-" Kariya spoke again. 

"Uhhh, I am sorry but I need to go to see Kirino senpai," Tenma tried to excuse himself.

Kariya mentioned," That's great because I am here for that exact reason,"Tenma mouthed "oh," while walking back with Kariya. They walked fast to reach the place. Their legs synchronized in speed.