"No renjun. After what he has done to you?"

"B-" "No buts . Let's go , the others are waiting" Jeno wraps his arm around renjun's shoulder and turns around to leave but when they're almost by the door Jeno turned his head and give Jaemin a smirk.

××

Renjun sits beside donghyuck who's clearly zoning off for some reason.

"Hyuck? Hello? Earth to Hyuck!!!!" Renjun said (yelled) as he wave his  hand infront donghyuck's face.

The tan skinned boy blinked and look at renjun.

"Yeah? You were saying??"

Renjun shakes his head.

"Nothing. Is there something that's bothering you?" Renjun asked , worried.

"Well actually.. you know when I'm not in your room yesterday? I actually meet up someone.."

"Ohhh who is it???"

"No one just a friend of mine back from busan."

"Then how come this friend of yours is bothering you?" Renjun tilted his head abit sideways

"He just told me his problems and such . So I'm a bit worried" donghyuck said then give renjun a warm smile

"Don't mind it . I'll definitely find a way to help him soon"

Sorry for lying jun. But not now

××

Donghyuck's phone tinged so many times.

He received messages from an unknown number.

His eyes widen and types back.

Xuxi is too busy staring at renjun he didn't even noticed that donghyuck leaves the room

Donghyuck reached the rooftop to see a boy standing there , his back facing donghyuck .

But the tan skinned boy  know that back too well.

"So it's you huh" Donghyuck said as he huffed.

"Hyuck?" The boy turns around , and finally donghyuck see that face.

"I'm disappointed but not surprised actually"

"What are you talking about?" The boy asked with pure confusion in his voice.

"Oh come on . You're going to act all innocent huh." Donghyuck said as he step closer towards the boy.

He stopped once there's only a few inches away from the other.

"Lay one more finger on renjun I'll break every bone you have in your body" donghyuck said then punch him solid to the face making him stumble backwards

"That's a warning mark ,and you should be threatened"

----ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ----

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ

ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ-ɪsʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏᴡᴏ
800+ ᴡᴏʀᴅs (sᴏʀʀʏ)

ᴅᴏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ's  ᴍᴀʀᴋ?

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ  ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴅᴏɴɢʜʏᴜᴄᴋ ʟɪᴇᴅ?

ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴀsᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴍᴀᴏ (ʙᴛᴡ ɪᴅᴋ ᴡʜʏ ᴛᴏᴏ)

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ~

ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ɢᴜʏs
ɪʟᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴏᴡᴏ