First Heartbreak Pt. 2

Steve:

He had trouble sleeping after what he gone through and would often hole up in the training room to sweat off his exhaustion. One night, on his way there, he heard the loud sound of gunfire and the high-pitched squealing of tires coming from the living room. Figuring someone had left the television on, he went to go check it out. As he walked into the room, he found you sitting on the couch with your eyes glued to the screen and a tub of ice cream in your hands. He had no idea what was going on but from the looks of the tears rolling down your face and the few other tubs of Haagen-Daz ice cream scattered on the floor, your date must've been a disaster. He laid aside his duffel bag and slowly sat on the other side of the couch, not wanting you to lash out at him for cutting into your alone time. Instead, you scooted closer to him and snuggled into his side, scooping more of the frozen treat into your mouth. After a few beats of silence—
"Didn't go too well?"
"He's an asshole."
"I agree."
You couldn't help smiling as your dad wrapped a protective arm around you, choosing to ignore that you'd just cursed.

Thor:

You felt that it was all your fault because were always too busy to make time for him, but that was what came with being the Princess of Asgard. You had duties to attend to, tasks to manage and training to go through. It would've been a miracle if you could make time for anyone at all. You had to keep a calm demeanor at all times and one night, while studying, it proved to be too much to handle. Your emotions overcame you and you began to sob, covering your mouth with your hand to keep from being heard. It was as if your father could sense your distress as he burst into the room and took in your miserable state. He began to stumble about, yelling and threatening to break the person that had hurt you in half. After explaining what had happened through a sudden fit of giggles, he swept you up into a massive hug with a sympathetic look in his eyes. You buried your head in his shoulder and cried as he softly stroked your hair and tried, with all his might, not to hunt the boy down and cause him much psychical pain.

Bruce:

The connection between you two had burned out and you weren't the only one that had noticed. It hurt so much and you didn't know if you could handle the hurt as you went about your days, going through the motions because you had to.

You were in your dad's lab working on a science project when you dropped a glass tube on the ground, shattering it. It was as if the tube was a metaphor for your life as you stared down at the broken glass and with everything you've been through, you felt something in you snap. You fell to the floor, ignoring the stabbing pains that shot up your knees and wept into your hands.
JARVIS notified Bruce of your situation and he rushed into the lab, quickly getting over his shock and scooping you up into his arms. As he carried you to the hospital wing, he fought back tears that threatened to spill over at the sight of your bleeding knees. After your knees were cleaned and patched up, he took you to your room to get some rest. You fell asleep holding your dad's hand and as he left the room, he knew that what you were going through would pass. That you would come out better and stronger than before because even though you were broken now, you had learned. And you would be okay.

Pietro:

It had been a long day for him and he was just about to fall asleep when he heard weird thumping noises coming from the hall. Deciding to ignore it, he turned over and closed his eyes, only to be awakened by the sound of breaking wood. He shot out of bed when he realized the sounds were coming from your room. Pietro slowly opened the door and all he could do was stare as he watched you lower your hands to your sides and slump to the ground. Your dresser lay in a heap of splintered wood, your clothes scattered all over the place. The closet mirrors had been completely shattered and he could tell they had been punched in by the blood streaming from your knuckles. He slowly picked his way over the glass and lifted you to sit on your bed. You moved to lay down and he went with you, enveloping you in his arms as you hid your face in his chest and cried. You didn't want him to see you cry and his heart lurched painfully as violent tremors rocked your body. He knew there was nothing he could do but hold and comfort you and for now, that's all you really needed.

Loki:

You were at the shore in the dead of the night, the once place you could come to as your refuge. The black waters that moved silently held your darkest secrets and fears. The vast sky above, a velvet blanket of diamonds, that you whispered your ambitions, your dreams to. And now, you had come to deal with your pain alone, to reveal how truly broken you were on the inside to the creatures of the deep. You didn't see him coming, rather you felt your father's presence as he appeared beside you. Not wanting to explain what had happened, you formed two strands of water into a liquid heart that was illuminated by the moonlight before dissolving. He understood almost immediately and if it weren't for the way his jaw tensed, you would've thought he hadn't gotten it. As he watched you play with the water, he stayed by your side and resolved to deal with the boy later. And when he did, the boy would only hope to taste something as sweet as pain.