Zodiac Sign/Your Birthday

Age: 12

Natasha:

Gemini

Neither of you wanted a birthday party, opting for a Pre Pizza & Movie Night that consisted of cheesy deliciousness, action packed movies, and an unhealthy consumption of peanut M&Ms and Red Vines. The next morning, everyone found the both of you passed out in the living room, sleeping off a major food hangover. Clint warned them against waking either of you up and so they decided to give you your gifts later.

Wanda:

Pisces

She wanted it to be special and because you enjoyed painting as a hobby, she dedicated a whole room to exactly that. Covering the walls with white paper and setting up everything you needed, she admired her handiwork before letting you in. You almost fainted with excitement and, donning a white apron, you and your mom splattered paint all over the place, creating murals while making a colorful mess.

Bucky:

Scorpio

You'd been dying to watch the new horror movie that just came out and so you took your dad and the rest of the Avengers with you to the movie theater, ignoring Tony's complaints about having an in-home cinema. You should've listened to him when the movie turned out to be a lot more horrifying than you expected, resulting in the destruction of the theatre when Tony scared the shit out of Bruce. Definitely one for the books.

Tony:

Leo

Even though you didn't particularly feel like celebrating, he gave you the biggest birthday party of your life. You're Tony Stark's daughter, what'd you expect? Decorations on every single floor of the Tower, a whole fireworks display and a towering, red and gold cake that, when you cut into it, exploded all over the place. Which you found hilarious. Pepper on the other hand...

Clint:

Libra

It was a simple outing and you were grateful your dad didn't need to go on any last minute missions. He took you to a Y/F/S game to watch Y/F/T play with all the necessary attire. Jersey, cap and a lucky stripe on each cheek. Afterwards, you both pigged out at the nearest buffet and could barely keep your eyes open on the way home(luckily, you caught a taxi).

Steve:

Aries

It was a nice, little surprise party that the other Avengers helped with. Your dad was great, but trying to put up horrible red-white-and-blue streamers for your birthday was crossing the line, especially with Bucky. In the end, it all worked out and when you came home from school, you stepped off the elevator and into a sea of balloons. They had set up simple, blue decorations around the living room and he was nervous you wouldn't like it. Of course, you loved it and you were very much relieved it wasn't America-themed.

Thor:

Cancer

He threw you two parties: one on Asgard and on one Earth. The party on Asgard was a bit too formal for your liking. The classical music, the gown, the fact that there was barely any food around. By the time it was finished, you were hungry, annoyed and exhausted. Your father, upon seeing this, immediately whisked you to Earth. It had been some time since you've seen your dad's friends and you were so happy to see them, you almost forgot how hungry you were. You hadn't had time to change so Nat let you borrow a pair of her clothes and you engaged in the festivities of "cake and ice-cream", as Steve called it, with a big smile and an even bigger appetite.

Bruce:

Aquarius

He knew you weren't into the whole social part of your birthday, but he wanted you to enjoy your life as a child. So, he took you to a carnival nearby and you had the time of your life. You won a huge, plush panda at one of the booths and when it was time to leave, your dad carried it while the both of you enjoyed fast melting ice cream cones and admired the lights of the carnival.

Pietro:

Sagittarius

You were a travel nut and only because you were fast enough to go places without having to deal with airport security and spending money on overpriced tickets. At the crack of dawn, your dad woke you up and raced you all the way to Hawai'i. You spent the day there, happily eating shave ice, cliff diving and snorkeling off Hanauma Bay.

Loki:

Capricorn

After your training on Asgard, Thor escorted you to Earth and you were surprised when you found yourself staring at a smooth expanse of ice surrounded by glittering buildings and beautiful, twinkling green trees. Soft snow began to fall from the dark sky as your father bundled you onto the ice. Your uncle called it an "ice skating rink". You were a fast learner and soon, you were zipping gracefully over the ice with the other Avengers, laughing every time one of them fell over. Your father couldn't have been more happier. Of course, he did have to thank Tony for renting out the whole Rockefeller Center, which dampened his mood a bit.