Traveling Trip

Natasha:
Rome, Italy

She decided on a last minute whim to whisk you away to the beautiful city for a short trip. You couldn't have been more excited to explore the depths of the City of Love as it came alive in the night. You didn't know why your mom had a sudden need to leave, but you were going to make the most of it and you immediately ran off to find an adventure, Natasha close behind.

Wanda:
Phuket, Thailand

Wanda knew how much classes were stressing you out, so she planned a surprise getaway. When you got to the vacation home, you were thrilled to find it secluded and quiet. Here you could relax and unwind, enjoying time away from the books.

Bucky:
Cancun, Mexico

Bucky needed a break from the team and choosing to fly to Mexico, you went with him. You ended up at the Dzitnup cenotes after having a difficult time trying to figure out what to do. It was an exhilarating experience, being able to swim in a cave and Bucky seemed to be taken with the magical aura it had.

Tony:
Tahiti

You enjoyed whenever your dad decided to up and leave for the fun of it because he always took you along. Tahiti was your latest and favorite as you snorkeled in the crystal clear waters with schools of fish that came in all different colors and sizes.

Clint:
Blue Ridge, Georgia

What was supposed to be a "dad&daughter" vacay turned into an "Avengers" getaway once everyone caught wind of what you were staying in. It was a memorable outing, especially when Tony had to pay for the damage done by Thor's entrance through the roof.

Steve:
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Your favorite part of the trip was the boat ride down the Amsterdam Canal. The breathtaking sight gave you and your dad a euphoric feeling as you enjoyed spending time together, just the two of you.

Thor:
Oahu, Hawai'i

You couldn't, for the life of you, understand why your dad wanted to hike the Stairway to Heaven. It was both illegal and tiring, but when you got to the top, the result was worth it. The sun was just rising over the horizon and you leaned against your dad, absolutely exhausted, as golden rays shot out over the water and illuminated the island.

Bruce:
Cairo, Egypt

When Bruce suggested a trip to Egypt, you almost passed out with excitement. Upon getting there, you soaked up as much of the rich culture you could and when he brought you to the pyramids, you had to struggle to keep yourself contained. If you hadn't, you'd probably try to climb to the top or find your way into one of them.

Pietro:
San Jose, Costa Rica

Pietro was all about getting high off of an adrenaline rush and you had the same energy. Deciding to venture off to find one, he took you to Costa Rica to zip line at Arenal Volcano. As you soared above the emerald jungle, you held onto your heady thrill for as long as you could. You lived for moments like these.

Loki:
Paris, France

When hearing about how much you wanted to visit Paris, he took you to the city and was taken aback by how breathtakingly beautiful it was. On the last day, he magicked the both of you onto the third floor of the Eiffel Tower in the middle of the night. You sat silently beside him as you admired the stunning City of Lights.