Goodbye shelly

Mariana's POV

It has been almost two years since my sister Shelly has left home to be in brawl stars, she was out one day then she saw a flier for brawlers being wanted. Once she saw it she went back home to tell our parents about the flier, our parents are very strict about us going places without their permission, Shelly tried to convinced them to let her go but the said no which made Shelly angry.

One night when we fell asleep she was packing up her things to meet up with the other brawlers at the event, I was then woken up by the noise of her footsteps, I looked up at her,"Shelly we're are you going at this time of hour?" I ask. "I'm going to the event" Shelly said. "Why?" I said, "because I want to get out the of the house and make some new friends and I'll be leaving the house and living in the town they have over there." Shelly said, as she said that I felt a tear ran down my cheek, me and Shelly where never separated since we were kids we would always do everything together we were very close to each other and seeing her leave home without me breaks my heart, I then felt Shelly's arms wrap around me, I saw a tear ran down her cheek too, " I know this is going to be hard leaving home with out you but, I'll be fine I'll make sure to write you guys letters when I get the chance." Shelly said, I then watch Shelly pick up her shotgun and walk out the door she waved goodbye and left, I know its hard to see her leave but, I know she'll be fine and hope she'll have a great time battling and make new friends, I then went back to sleep and i was nervous about what mom and dad are going to say about Shelly leaving the house.

In the morning

I was woken up by the sound of footsteps coming near mine and Shelly's bedroom, I was startled when mom open the door of the bedroom, she looked around the room and saw that Shelly wasn't in her bed she narrowed her eyes at me and said "Mariana where is Shelly ?", my heart was literally pounding and I started to sweat, I hesitated a little bit and said " she....uhhh went to....g-go eat with.... f-friends." My mom gave me the death stare which made me even more sacred and nervous then what I already was, then after a while she believe me and walk out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast, I was relieved that she believe me and didn't question me about Shelly, I laid on my bed for a couple of minutes until I decided to take a shower to pass some time till breakfast was done, I walk over to the closet to pick out what to wear today because it wanted to go out after breakfast so mom and dad didn't get suspicious about Shelly leaving the house last night. I pick out a white tank top,some black pants and my gray hood, I then walked to my drawers to pick out my undergarments I pick a black bra and black underwear, afterwards I walked into the bathroom,closed the door and started to undress, as I stared undressing I hear a knock on the door, I quickly put a towel over my body and walked to the door which revealed my mom, " sweet breakfast is going to be ready in 20 minutes." she said, I nodded, I then closed the door and hopped into the shower.

15 minutes later...

I got out the shower and started to dry myself off, after that I threw on my clothes did my hair and I heard my mom calling me downstairs for breakfast, I quickly ran downstairs and sat at the table eating my breakfast, my dad looked at me and said " where are going today missy?" I told him I was going out to hang out with my friends and probably with Shelly too. He then said "ok but, change your outfit, it's king of revealing." I sighed and went up to my room and threw on my grey hood, i then walked back downstairs and out the door and say to mom and dad that I won't be out for to long, I then took out my phone and texted Shelly of what happened this morning.

Mariana: hey Shelly

Shelly: hey Mari

Shelly: so tell me what happened this morning?

Mariana: well...mom questioned me about you and I told her that you were with your friends and she believed me

Shelly: really?!? wow and I though you were going to get caught but, I was wrong

Mariana: yea I though so too but, I have a feeling it's going to get worse

Shelly: why's that?

Mariana: once I get back home their going to ask me where you are

Shelly: well then your gonna have to tell them the truth, you know you can't keep lying to them forever

Mariana: your right, I'll tell you what happens, bye Shelly

Shelly: bye Mari

hours later....

It was 7:00 when I got home and it was getting a little dark, I opened the door and saw my parents narrowing their eyes at me, "what took you so long missy?", said my dad, " I got a little bit side tracked and didn't check the time, I'm sorry." As I was about to walk upstairs to my bedroom my mom said " where's Shelly Mariana?", I froze for a second and my heart stared to pound and I was sweating, I turned around to face mom and dad, they where waiting for me to reply so, I sighed and looked up at my parents and said " mom, dad, Shelly left the house last night to the event that you told her that she couldn't go to", silenced filled the room and I knew that something was about to happen next

******

I hope you guys enjoyed the first part of the story. This is my first story and it's probably cringe and bad
Let me know what you guys think about the first part of the story and I'll probably be be making other stories to from your guys requests if you guys have any other stories for me to write

The next part of the story is "goodbye Mariana"

Thanks guys for reading my story see you guys later.

Words: 1106