𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

paul sighed, making molly shudder. his warm, erratic breath was just at the side of her neck, giving her goosebumps. "can i tell you something?" he asked while suddenly sitting up. molly groaned and turned to look at him.

"no! i was comfortable!" she put her hands up above her head and stretched out on the bed. "i just want you to cuddle me," she sighed and covered her hands over her face.

paul looked down and shook his head. "molly," he said firmly. "i think i'm in love with you..."

she abruptly took her hands off her face and gave him wide, uncertain eyes. "what?" he laughed.

"you're... in love... with me?" she asked very slowly as if she didn't hear him correctly.

"i'm not talking to anyone else, molls,"

molly squinted at him and half laughed in disbelief. "paul, truth be told, you can't even spell love!" she said.

"you think i don't love you?" he asked rather defensively. "you want me to show you just how much i love you?" crawling forward, he got on his hands and knees and gave her the eyes.

molly began to giggle at the strangeness of the whole situation. "paul..." she closed her eyes.

"molly," he groaned and leaned forwards so he was hovering over her. "i want to prove to you how much i love you," he brushed a stray piece of hair out of her face and leaned down to kiss her.

"i don't- i just-" she began, but was cut off by paul's lips.

"shush, my love," he whispered. "let me love you..."

that was the most polite, most british way she'd ever been shushed. she blushed and smiled nervously at the gesture. he softly kissed her, making sure she felt okay with it.

"can't we just cuddle?" molly asked after he moved to her neck. "i don't want kisses, paulie. i want hugs... and cuddles, that's all," she ordered while hugging him close.

he was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt— something molly always saw him in. that was like his go-to outfit. he always seemed to wear that outfit.

"but-" he tried and kiss her, but molly held him tight. "at least let me get my trousers off,"

she let him go, but only after he took his hands away from her hips. "hurry," she said. to be frank, she'd been yearning for some love. any kind of love, honestly.

once paul took his jeans off and was just in his boxers, he tried to climb back in. molly sighed and sat up, grabbing a pair of sleeping trousers.

"put these on," she handed them to him and smiled.

"i usually jus' sleep in my-" he tried to be clever and say that, but molly cut him off.

"i don't care what you normally wear. if you want me in your bed, i tell you what to wear. put them on," she said quickly.

paul acted as if she insulted him, but played it off with a scoff as he put his legs into the trousers. "there. you happy?" he climbed back in with her and got on top of her.

"very," molly wrapped her hands around his torso and hugged him like a toddler would a giant teddy-bear.

he put his hands around her too, and realized that the night wouldn't go as he'd wanted. but, nevertheless, they still cuddled. for the whole night, they just held each other.

her breathing eventually matched his as they both drifted off together. "i love you too, paul." she muttered just as she felt him fall asleep.

he fell asleep on top of her with her hands in his hair and his face buried in the crook of her neck. his nose tickled her neck whenever he breathed, but she fell asleep anyways.

when sunrise came, molly realized susie's parents would be up soon. she smiled and kissed the sleeping beauty's head that was on her neck.

"paulie," she rubbed his cheek to wake him up. he looked up with tired eyes. "i have to go soon," she said, still caressing his face.

"don't- no," he mumbled, putting his face back on her neck. "stay with me,"

"i can't..." molly said disappointingly. "i've got to get back to susie's," she explained.

she put her hands back to his hair and rubbed his scalp. he rolled his eyes in pleasure since his head was one of the main sources of pleasure for him. "molly... that feels nice," he sighed.

"get up, sleepy," she grabbed both sides of his face and made his head go up so he'd look at her. "i'll see you soon. how about wednesday or something?"

paul grabbed her hands away and leaned forward, kissing her on the mouth with force. "give me fifteen minutes. i'll be in and out, dear," he gave a crinkly smile. "come and go, wham, bam, thank you ma'am, hit 'n split, pounce and bounce,"

molly laughed lazily and pushed him away. "i'm afraid i can't let that happen," she laughed again. "can i go out your front door?"

paul nodded and got off her, giving her one last hug. "goodbye, my love,"

molly got home before the william's even got up, thankfully.