April 8th, 2019

It's 80° today. The sun feels nice on my lightly tan skin. It's been a long time since I felt this good.

I went to see 3OH!3 last Wednesday. It struck my 6th grader (who used to listen to them all of the time) heart. I was front row! I managed to get there three hours early and had a chat with some of the event staff. They were all really nice and encouraged me to join next semester. I even got the pleasure to meet Nat!

 I even got the pleasure to meet Nat!

It was an honor

It was an honor. He signed my ticket and was just the sweetest. I made some new friends and I'm so sad that it's over. I will never forget that day. I've never had such post concert depression. I've been to three P!ATD concerts and one FOB concert but I've never experienced such a feeling there as I did seeing 3OH!3. Maybe because it was a smaller crowd? Maybe it was that Sean and Nat talked to the people in the crowd too? I'm not sure. All I know is that I am glad they are touring again and I'll definitely try to see them again.

I'm bringing my grades up. My F's are turning into C's and my C's into A's and B's. I would love to go to the beach today but I have homework. Gotta get those grades up, you know?

I was in the bus trying to convince myself that today was going to be a good day because I fell asleep last night thinking "what if..." I woke up in a mood but when I got to my class' building I went and got a water. I went and got a water and ended up with a free Dr. Pepper. I am not one for believing in signs. I feel it was merely coincidence but a small part of me felt it was a sign from a higher being saying "today is a good day. Own it." And yeah, I missed the bus before I wrote this and yeah, I stepped on an unopened ketchup packet in Chick-Fil-A, but I need to remember that today is MY day.