He's not gonna say it back?

Jimin frowned, feeling a little disappointed.
He turned his head towards the window instead.

Only seconds later, he felt something hit the side of his head and bounce off onto the ground. Jimin snapped his head around to see Yoongi was still scribbling away on his essay. When he looked down to where he heard the object land, he saw a scrunched up piece of paper next to his foot.

Jimin leant down and picked it up, cocking his head to the side slightly. He opened it up to see a written message which made his heart swell with love.

I missed you too
more than anything
I can't wait to kiss you again

A blush formed on Jimins cheeks as he reads the note. He quickly turned the note on its back and wrote his own message.

I can't wait for that either
You know I wouldn't kiss anyone but you, right?

Jimin scrunched the piece of paper up and threw it towards Yoongi. It landed on the desk right of front of him. The older unfolded it, read it and then writes something else.

He threw it back and Jimin catches it with a smile. The younger opened it eagerly and red the note.

Yeah, I know
I'm sorry I doubted you
I should have trusted you more

Jimin manages to throw one more note back before the teacher walks back in, luckily he didn't see the piece of paper flying through the air.

And I shouldn't have ditched
you for the party
I regret it so much
But Hyung, let's move on
We forgive each other right?

The two of them quickly get back to writing their essays as though they weren't doing anything suspicious. The man didn't seem to catch on and sat back down at his desk.

Jimin couldn't help but smile to himself.

***

The two walked back in silence for the majority of the way. Today had been very eventful and Jimin was pretty exhausted from it all. He worried what he might be going home to, whether his mother would be there waiting for an explanation by the door as soon as he walked in. The situation was hard to explain and he definitely didn't want his parents becoming suspicious of Yoongi, like he was a threat to their child or something similar. Sometimes they could be a bit funny with who Jimin hung around with, if anyone was troublesome that was often a no-go. Luckily, Taehyung wasn't really the troublesome, bad boy, thug, or aggressive kind (Well, aggressive recently but not usually) so their parents had always been welcoming towards his best friend.

Jimins recent friendship with Jungkook and then Yoongi and his friends, seemed to be parent approved. Jimin had spoken about his friends a lot, most Yoongi of course since his mother was just as willing to talk about him as Jimin was. Jimin always assured his mum and dad that they wouldn't have to worry about getting into the wrong groups and causing trouble.

Hopefully, they'll take this as a one time thing.

After a while, Yoongi finally breaks the silence.
"It feels weird knowing that he kissed you"

Jimin tore himself out of the daze and stared at the side of Yoongis face as he walked with his eyes glued to the floor. He wasn't sure what to say to that, to be completely honest.
"Are you still thinking about it?" Jimin asked simply, a little worried Yoongi might never completely trust him again in the same way.