Chapter seven

Tris pov

"Happy seven months" I say to Tobias as we sit in his room, handing him his gift.

It's our seven months together. Tobias and I spent the day with our families since we will be spending a lot of time together in the next couple of weeks with prom activities and graduation get-a-ways.

"Tris you didn't have to do this" he says

"Stop. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't get you something" I say

"You would still be a great girlfriend" he says

He opens his gift and he laughs when he sees it.

"Tris I can't believe you got me this" he says chuckling.

It's something from one of our inside jokes.

"I love it. Thank you" he says leaning over to kiss me.

"I couldn't just get you that" I say holding out another box to him.

"This feels like Christmas" he says

He opens it and it's a watch he's been wanting for a long time now.

"Tris" he says excited

"You're the best. Thank you" he says and I laugh as he leans in for another kiss.

"Now your turn" he says holding a tote bag. He knows I love totes.

He filled it with a bunch of my favorite scented candles, lotions and body washes, Snacks that I like, a gift card to Victoria secret.

I pull that out and laugh.

"This is more for you" I say and he nods smiling

The last thing left is a small box. I open it and it's a ring.

"Are you proposing" I ask and he starts to laugh

"No. But that doesn't mean I don't want to marry you in the future" he says and I giggle

"It's a ring dedicated for how much I love you. A promise that I love you no matter what and I will always be here for whenever you need me" He says and I place the ring on and tackle him with a kiss.

"It's beautiful" I say

"Just like you" he says and we kiss again.

"I love you" I say

"I love you too" He whispers back

"One more thing" he says pulling away from our kiss and running downstairs real quick.

He brings up a funnel cake and lemonade. He then holds up a sigh saying.

"It will be a FUN(nel) of a time to go to prom with you. LEM(onade) take you"

I giggle at the effort he put and nod my head accepting the promposal.

I reach up and kiss him, he puts the food down and holds my waist as we kiss.

We still haven't had sex yet but I know I'm getting comfortable with the idea of it being him. I still want it to be special so I think I want to do it after prom.

"After prom, I want to have sex" I say and he puts a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Are you sure" he ask

"I've been thinking about it a lot and I'm ready for it to be you. I just still want it to be special" I say

"I can make it special" he says running his hands through my hair.

"Even If then you don't feel ready we could always stop" he says

"Okay" I whisper and he kisses my head.

"Movie time" he says holding my hand and walking us back to his bed for cuddling, kissing, and movie time.

The movie watched us because we did make out a lot.

In a matter of two weeks it's prom and I'm preparing myself to lose my virginity.

I'm ready for it to be him.