deux

I'm so sorry this chapter took so long, I went to a funeral for my aunt and I had been trying to write bits and pieces of it as I was there. Hopefully it's still satisfactory to you all, I missed writing so much. Finally when I get back home I'll be able to do all the writing my little heart desires ❤️❤️❤️ love love love you guys and i hope you enjoy!!!

-kayc 😘😘😘😘

TRIGGER WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE

________________________________________

'Jungkook-ah? Wake up baby, I'm not done with you yet

'Jungkook-ah? Wake up baby, I'm not done with you yet.'

'Come here, you little bitch.'

'Slut.'

'Whore.'

'Good for nothing other than to pleasure me.'

'I own your ass, baby.'

'Nobody else wants you anyway.'

'Consider this as me doing you a favor.'

'Ungrateful mutt.'

'You want to defy me? You're gonna regret it.'

'I'll show you who's alpha-'

'You're my omega.... you do whatever the fuck I tell you to do, do you hear me?'

'Answer me, pup. Hm, Jeongguk? Do you hear me? Jeongguk-'

'Jeon-gguk.."

"Jeongguk! Jeongguk wake up!"

Jeongguk yanked himself out of his slumber and nearly jumped out of his skin as he lurched upright in the bed. Sweat trickled from his forehead and he noticed a runny moisture on his cheeks that felt a lot like tears. His assumption was deemed true when he looked up at Yoongi and saw it, the expression. The same reoccurring pity-filled expression the alpha always gave him whenever he was feeling exceptionally bad for the omega. The first expression Yoongi had ever made towards Jeongguk and he hated it. He hated when Yoongi pitied him, he hated being pitied by anyone.

The omega looked up at him, his expression solemn, yet looking for further explanation from the alpha, and Yoongi was quick to indulge him.

"You were whimpering again." He explained softly. He didn't touch nor move towards the omega because Jeongguk tended to be unpredictable when it came to anything about.. him. Yoongi knew the nightmare was about him. They always are.