Chapter 39✨

Zena p.o.v( Her Party outfit up top.)

After getting out the shower I put on my outfit and did some light makeup no lastly my hair.

"That's how you like it huh?" I sung softly to myself while listening to some Beyonce throwbacks. I grabbed my phone and check the time and saw it was around eleven thirty.

Leaving out the room with my phone my music was still playing and my dad was in the living room on the phone.

"Dad I'm about to walk over to Marcus house. If I get home and your sleep I want you to have a good night and I love you." I said kissing his cheek. He got up and slide on his Nike slides.

"Alright babygirl come on imma walk you over there it's dark as hell." He said we walked out the door and he locked the door.

He walk me to Marcus house which wasn't far I gave him a hug and another kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you daddy even though you didn't have to walk me." I said smiling.

"Whatever you must be fool if you thought I was gonna let you walk out here by yourself." He said while I was texting Marcus letting him know I was outside.

About a minute later he open the door and greeted my Dad before he went back to the house knowing I was safe.

"Baby girl you ready to go? You look really good." Marcus said licking his lips at me.

"Thank you Marcus you look good also." I said looking him up and down.

" Well I'm ready to go let's go." He said while locking the front door. He walked me to the passenger side of the car and opened the car door for me. I thanked him and got in.

As soon as he got in the car and turn it on I hook his Bluetooth up and began to play my Beyonce.

After about thirty minutes of driving we finally made it to Drayton party which he was having at one of his granny house up North of the city.

When we pulled up it look like the whole school was already there we about an hour and half late anyway.

Getting out the car after spending about ten minutes looking for a parking spot we walked up the driveway and got to the door and Marcus just opened it. He has no manners.

"Marcus that's rude you suppose to knock." I said slapping his arm.

"They wouldn't here us over the music." He said rubbing his arm. He then wrap his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. He greeted a lot of people. I said hi to some people but I was really looking for Gang.

"BESTOOO." I heard from the left of me looking over I saw gang. Pulling on Marcus arm I pointed to them and we walked towards them.

I gave everyone and a hug while Marcus Dap the guys and hugged the girls.

"Who best friend looks better than mine?" Looking over i saw Dexter recording me more than likely for snap so I had to show out for a bit.

I did a three sixty and smile at the camera before laughing.

"I don't know Dexter you tell me." I said knowing he bout to say something out of pocket.

"No-fucking-Bodies while your best friend look like she just finish getting a train ran on her mines looking like a bad bitch. BAD BITCH PARTY YOU CAN NOT GET IN." He said yelling out the last part which had all us dying laughing. I can't something is seriously wrong with that boy.

For the most part we all sat where we was at and was joking around. Until Quan and Dexter started fussing about who dance better.