Chapter 34✨

Zena p.o.v

Walking into the house I went straight to the livingroom where I knew my dad was.

"Daddy." I said to my Dad who was watching TV.

"Hey Princess how was your day." My Dad said looking at me.

"It was a good day over all but at lunch some boy got mad and put his hands on me because I wouldn't have sex with him." I said rolling my eyes about the situation all over again.

"Excuse Me?" My Dad said.

"Same thing I said but everything was situated because Hassan came in and save the day." I said.

"Dexter your 'bestie'?" He asked.

"Yeah my 'bestie'. Why you say it like that?" I said.

"Well I think you like him. You always talking about this boy Dexter this Dexter that." He said.

"Why do everybody think I like this boy I really don't that's my brother basically. I don't see him like that only person I see like that is in the dog house with me." I said smiling looking down.

"You miss Marcus?" My Dad.

"Of course I do I know he's sorry but if I forgive him so early he might make the same mistake again thinking stuff is sweet when it's not." I said to my Dad.

"Come here kiddo and give your dad some love." He said opening his arms. Sitting next to him I gave him a hug.

"What do you want to eat old man? I'll fix something." I asked.

"Something with chicken." He said. Good I wanted some chicken fajitas for a good minute.
_______________________________________

Once the food was done I spread everything out so we could build our own fajitas.

"Dad the foods done." I yelled out. Grabbing two plates I put two tortillas on mine and started to make mines.

Dad greedy butt fix four of them once we had our food and drink we sat in the living room and watched some TV.

Once we're done eating I put the plates in the kitchen and began to clean up.

Walking back to the living room where dad was.

"Im about to go up to my room and get ready for bed tonight." I said which he nodded to. I always get ready for bed early. It right now I'll just talk to Dexter till I fall asleep.

Going to my room I sat on the bed and  turn on my music the first song that came on was Consideration by Rihanna.

Going into the closet I grabbed a tank top, pink panties and shorts I never wear bra to bed I don't know why.

Grabbing my phone and headed to the bathroom and my favorite song came on so I put it on replay.

(A/N: I always have my playlist on shuffle and everytime my favorite song come on I put the thing on replay I can't help it.)

"Use to want a four door, Now I want that drop. Now I do what I want, Now I do what I want." I sang putting tooth paste on my tooth brush and began to brush my teeth.

Grabbing my rag I begun to wash my face getting all of today's stress and sweat off.

Finally going in the shower I stayed in for about ten minutes before getting out. Grabbing my towel I dried off and put on cocoa butter lotion and put on my clothes and deodorant.

Putting my dirty clothes in the hamper I comb and brushed my hair into a ponytail before tying it down.

I grabbed my phone walked back into my room and grabbed my charger out my bookbag and plug my phone into the charger.

I dialed up Dexter number and called him.

Dexter🤓🤣: You finally decided to call me I was waiting.

Me: Whatever be bless I even call you okay.

Dexter🤓🤣: Yeah whatever that's what you say bestie. So what you doing?

Me: Nothing much I fixed my dad some dinner and just got out the shower.

Dexter🤓🤣: What you cooked?

Me: Some chicken fajitas and before you start whining yes it's enough for me to make you some and bring to school. Matter fact let me do it now before I forget in the morning.

Getting out the bed I took the phone off the charger and headed back to the kitchen.

Getting a bowl that has a top I put four fajitas and some sour cream in the bowl closing it I put everything g back in the fridge and washed out the fork I used.

Going into the living room I kissed my dad on the cheek and told him good night. I walked back into my room and continue to talk to Dexter.

Me: Well your food is in the fridge. Just text me in the morning to get it. I might forget.

Dexter🤓🤣: Alright bugger thanks for the food.

Me: Don't ever in your life call me that name again.

Me and Dexter stayed on the phone for so long I didn't know it was around 11:30. My Dad but in the room with Jeans shirt, and his shoes.

"Zena I got go back to work I got a call that say someone broke in and they all us to come in to see if any of our cases and notes are missing or tamper with. I'll be back probably after one but call me if you need anything." He said.

"Okay daddy be safe." I said. He smiled and walked out the room. A minute later I heard him close the front door.

I was already off the phone with Dexter so I let my phone rest on the charger. I turn off the TV in the room which made the room pitch black. Getting under the cover I said a prayer and fell asleep.

Jumping out my sleep I heard a slam looking at the time on alarm clock I don't use I saw it was alil after 12:30 I thought it was my dad. Putting my head back on my pillow I heard the same noise again.

Getting out the bed I open the room door. Walking down the hall by the stairs.

"Daddy is that you?" I asked wiping the sleep out my eyes. I heard shuffling so I thought he was messing with the food in the fridge.

"Daddy I hope your not messing with the food I had taken up for Dexter." I said walking down the stairs.

When I really had the sleep out my system I finally was comprehending what I was hearing it sounded like voices.

Walking into the living room I stopped when I saw three people in the living room tearing it up.

Eyes widening I slowly and quietly backed up until one of them turn and saw me and we made eye contact.

"That must be the daughter grab her." The one staring at me said.

Hey Hey. Vote, Comment, and Enjoy. Peace✌✌