"Stay with me, okay? Please don't leave me..." she begged and started crying.

"Mom please let me go, you're scaring me," I whimpered and she hekd my shoulders and turned me around so I will face her.

"Why are you scared of me? I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm going to keep you safe," she said and cupped my face in her hands. I looked into her eyes and the warmth it holds is gone. All I see in it is emptiness and is scares me. No. This is not my mother.

I shook my head and pushed her away. I ran fast and went out of the door, hearing her scream my name. I went to close the door but she was pushing it on the other side, wanting to get out of the room. I tried my hardest to push the door shut but she was stronger. She kept screaming about Dominic wanting to kill me and random things.

"Kara? What's happening here?" I looked behind me and saw Dominic walking to me. I ran to him and hid behind him, hugging him from behind while trembling in fear. Mom tumbled out of the door and when she saw Dominic, she wailed in a high pitch it almost broke my eardrum. Her eyes widened and fear and her whole figure shook violently, causing her to drop on the floor.

"Get away from me! I already killed you a long time ago! Stop bothering me and Arthur!" she screamed and scrambled on the floor to get away from Dominic and I got so confused. I didn't know what she was talking about and it scared me even more. She bowed down and put her head in her hands, closing her eyes shut and began pulling on her own hair and screaming the name of Dominic's mother.

Dominic pulled away from my hug and waked towards mom. As he stepped closer to her, mom went ballistic and slid her body across the floor to get way from him. Dominic trapped her in the corner of the hallway and bent his legs down and sat on his feet to get in her eye level.

"What did you say? You killed my mother?" Dominic asked her but she kicked him. This infuriated Dominic and he held her shoulders and shook her violently.

"Tell me! Did you cause her death? What did you do to her?!" he roared, his voice deeper and sounding like it wasn't his.

"Sorry, sorry, forgive me, I has to do it. I had to do it... She ruined everything..." Mom whimpered as her eyes traveled around while muttering the words under her breath.

I walked closer to Dominic and was about to pull him away from mom before he drives her even more mad. But I stopped when the skin on his head suddenly became red and black, curved horns with sharp tips appeared on his head. I backed away from him and mom's eyes widened when she looked at him. She backed away into the corner and started screaming for help before running away from him and running out of the window.

"Mom!" I shrieked and reached out my hands as if she could grab onto them. My eyes widened in horror and I was rooted in my place and couldn't move.

"No!" Dominic chased after her but she jumped off, the glass shattering and it's pieces falling down. I was too shocked to process my feelings, the only things that were making sense to me is Dominic's appearance.

I stared at the left side of his face that was exposed to me. His eyes were like a reptilians' and they were glowing red. His whole skin was deep red and burned. There were some veins on his forehead that traveled all the way to his head, where his jet black hair remained the same but with horns poking out from them.

He turned his head to look at me and my heart stopped and I almost fell down. He was breathing deeply and I felt so scared of him. My whole body shook violently from the unexplainable fear I was feeling and I was rooted in place.

"Kara," his voice sounded like a groaning animal. It echoed in my ears and sent chills down my spine.

And at that moment I saw the real him. The demon that he has been hiding for so long, the demon that he was so scared of showing me.

It's okay, Kara. He's not going to hurt you. Calm down, he's Dominic. Its him.

Despite my shaking legs I forced myself to slowly walk forward and go to Dominic. He stayed still in his spot and even though he is in his devil form, I can still see the emotion in his face. As he looked at me I saw the pain of rejection in his eyes and the fear of not being accepted.

The more I get closer to him the more it seems like my mind is playing tricks with me. I keep seeing big, red flames around us everytime I blink. I kept hearing screams of agony and dread in my ears and there were this voices that whispered things into my ear. These were enough to make me go crazy and I had this strong urge in me to bash my head against the wall to forget I ever saw his face.

Once I was standing in front of him I looked up at his face. He looked down on me and I brought up my shaking hand to his face and caressed his skin. Once my skin got into contact with his, it burned the tips of my fingers as I felt how scorching hot his skin was as I made contact with it but I didn't care. His skin was also rough and I felt so weak as I touched it. I leaned on him for support and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You can't love me..." he whispered and a lone tear fell from his eye. I gave him a reassuring smile and tiptoed on my toes.

"Yes I can," I said and pressed my lips against his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened our kiss.