Sickness

Thanks for the awesome comments! I would reply to them but it doesn't allow me for some reason. This story is getting creepy so stay tuned;) enjoy:)

Ericas point of view:

I walked to matthews house. I wanted to apologize face to face. I knocked on his door and he didn't answer for awhile, suddenly I heard footsteps. The door opened and for some reason I held my breathe. I guess I was scared. He looked at me with such hatred, I just wanted to cry and run away. I had to stay strong. "Matt..." I said softly. He just kept looking at me. Oh god. "I'm... I'm really sorry.... And I just want you to know-" "I know" he cut me off. Thank god he did or else I would've been on the ground by then. "I apologized to kim and I told her not to be mad at you because it wasn't your fault, she forgave you" he said softly. "Thank you so much Matt" I sighed. "Did she forgive you?" I asked. He looked to the ground. "No" he whispered. He looked away and didn't let me see his face. "Matt?" He looked up at me and his eyes became puffy and his face began to turn red. "Matt don't cry" i hugged him and he grabbed me even tighter holding onto me, crying into my shoulder. I'm so happy that I was able to be here for him. He pulled away and looked at me, tears were running down his cheeks. I lifted my hand to wipe the tears but he suddenly grabbed my wrist before I could touch his face. I gasped and he just looked at me, firmly. He pushed me back against the wall and pressed his lips to mine. He quickly began to make out with me. His body pressed against mine strongly, I wasn't able to move much. He put his hand on my jawline, holding my head in place. The make out session lasted for a few more seconds, then he pulled away, laying his forehead on mine, gasping for air. "I uhm... I actually liked you since kindergarten" he whispered with a smile. "Really?" I asked in surprise. He nodded and a huge smile appeared on my face. Then he said it. "I love you"

...............

Kim's point of view:

I woke up with a huge headache, I looked around and saw I was in my room. What the hell?? Was I dreaming? No it couldn't have been a dream. How did she get me over here? Whatever she did, I was passed out so much I don't remember anything.

I got up and walked to the kitchen, I was starving. I decided to eat some leftover cake. Chocolate yummy.

I put the cake on the plate and sat at the table, I ate it as I looked through social media on my phone.

-ding-

I got up and walked to the door. I opened it and saw no one was there. I looked down and saw a box. Was she still at it? What the hell.

I grabbed the box and closed the door, locking it. I opened the box and saw a note.

~I am a lot closer then you think. Let's just say..... You may feel lots of pain.

Kisses-tabby.

She actually wrote her name wow.

What did the note mean? I rolled my eyes and through the box and note in the garbage.

I finished my cake and decided to watch some tv.

My phone vibrated and I saw it was a text from cameron.

~hey baby:) im coming over to keep you company tonight:) movie night, you can pick. See you soon<3-

That was so cute and sweet.

-okay, thanks babe:) see you soon!-

I suddenly began to feel sick. I ran to the bathroom and started to vomit into the toilet. Ugh I don't want to be sick again.

I got up and washed my hands, I looked in the mirror and noticed I had vomit in my hair, EW gross! I decided to take a quick shower. I took off my clothes and as I passed the mirror I noticed something. I looked at the mirror and saw a huge cut on the bottom right of my stomach, it looked like I was cut open and put back together. I ran my fingers across it, it kinda hurt still. It was fresh.

Oh my god. She could've don't anything to me. Pain? I'm so scared.

...............

Camerons point of view:

The dare kinda made me upset. Like sure I don't like like her but I don't hate her either. Spending this time with her, she seems so sweet and nice. I do have a heart. But it's a dare, if I don't do it, my friends will torment me about it.

I knocked on her house and she opened the door. She had a big smile on her face. She was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants, her hair was up in a high ponytail and she had a nice small amount of makeup on. She looked so cozy and cuddly. I had sweatpants and a hoodie on too. We both knew what's up.

"Come in" she said. I walked in and we walked to her living room. "In advance im kinda sick... So not a lot of kissing and all that" she giggled. "That's a risk I'm willing to take" I winked at her, making her blush. She looked so cute.

"I'll get the popcorn ready!" I said. "I don't really like popcorn..." "Oh shut up your eating it" she laughed and I put it in the microwave.

She got blankets and pillows and set them on the floor in front of the couch. "Scary movie?" I asked. "I thought I was choosing" she said. "Oh right, what you wanna watch?" I asked. "A scary movie!!" "But I just- okay" I chuckled and got the popcorn and put it into a big bowl.

"The ring" she said in a creepy voice. "That's a really scary movie... Think you could handle it?" I asked. "With you here.... Oh yeah" she winked. Damn.

............

We were half into the movie and it was scary as hell. She was snuggled up into my arms and on my chest, she covered her eyes at creepy parts. It was so cute and funny. I loved to trick her around.

She had her eyes closed. "Lemme know when the creepy girl gone" she said.

"She gone" I told her. She opened her eyes, gasped and quickly closed them again. "I told you to tell me when she gone!!!" She said a bit louder. I just laughed.

.............

The movie ended and I just wanted her lips at the moment, "never watching that again" she said, getting out of my grip. I pulled her back against me and pressed my lips on hers. I grabbed her jawline and began to make out with her, I pushed her down, so I was on top. I liked to dominate. She didn't seem to kiss as excitedly, since she didn't want me sick. "C'mon babe... It's okay" I said gasping. I placed my lips on hers once and again and she pulled away and ran off. She ran into the bathroom. Poor girl.

Kim's point of view:

"Cmon babe... It's okay" he told me. He placed his lips on mine again, But I started to feel nauseous again. I quickly got out of his grip and ran into the bathroom. That's seriously embarrasing.

I vomited once again into the toilet, at least I didn't get it in my hair, it was in a ponytail.

I washed my face and hands. Dammit my breathe is gonna suck. I looked in the drawer for something, I had mouth wash. I rinsed it in my mouth for about 2 minutes and spit it out. I came out and he was just sitting there on his phone. "Sorry" I said coming back to him. "It's okay" he smiled. "You did tell me you were sick" he chuckled. "Well you should probably get going... It's getting late... Thanks for the comfort" I smiled. "Anytime" he pecked my lips "oo minty" he teased. I giggled and pushed his shoulder playfully.

He then left and I was starving!! I decided to eat a cupcake left in the fridge. It was a big one too.

I finished it and it felt good. It felt like I haven't eaten in ages. I didn't have to change for bed because I was in something comfy already.

I ran upstairs and walked into my room. I saw nash was in his room, he was just walking around, changing. His muscles and his body were just perfect. "Lovin the view?" I heard. I snapped out of it and saw nash standing at his window looking at me with a smirk on his face. "Uhm no" I said hesitant. "Mhm sure kimmy" ugh back to kimmy again. "See you at school" he winked and shut his window and shut his blinds. Ugh school. Torture building.

I walked to my bed and laid under the covers. I then felt sick again. Oh no. I quickly ran to the bathroom and vomited. What's the problem?? Oh my god... I just realized something... Everytime I eat... I vomit it out right after. Oh shit.