Not boyfriend

I have pictures for the outfits but I don't know how to post them on here:/ but here it is:)

кιм'ѕ ρσιит σf νιєω:

I woke up with my head pounding! Good thing it was Saturday. I got up and decided to get into Nash's room. Why not enjoy this weekend? He will hate me on Monday again. I got on the branch and slowly walked, this was so freaky, I don't know how he does it. I grabbed on everything desperately, hoping not to fall.

I finally reached his window and slowly opened it, I stepped in and saw him still sleeping, he looked so cute when he's sleeping. His hair was all messed up but still perfect, he had no shirt on, which made him look hot!

I started to walk towards his bed and heard his phone vibrate on the desk. I immediately stopped, when he moved slightly. I was frozen, he then just stopped. I quietly walked to his desk, I know snooping is bad but I couldn't resist.

From: Cameron😘

'That kim chick is actually a great kisser, mind if I have her bro?'

I put my hand over my mouth and was in shock, I quietly giggled and set the phone down.

I sat on his bed and laid under his covers, I quickly saw that he was in his boxers, damn he looked good in those. I laid on my side, just looking at him. He moved and laid his arm around me, pulling us close together. "Hey kimmy" he softly said. Was he not in total surprise of this? "Wait..." He lifted his head up. "Kim?" I began to laugh. There it is. "Morning sleepy head" he just smiled and laid his head back down. "Kimmy?" "Hm?" For some reason I didn't mind him calling me kimmy anymore.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered. "Well what am I in this bed for?" I asked with a smile. "I don't know... For something more..." He winked and I just rolled my eyes. He chuckled and leaned in, our lips touched and it was like a surge of electricity went through my body, butterflies were fluttering all over in my stomach. He caressed his hand up and down the side of my leg and waist. He pulled us closer, not breaking our make out session.

"Yo nash!" We quickly separated and just looked at the door and saw a boy standing there. "Wow nash... Wow..." He began to laugh. "That's my brother Hayes..." He said annoyingly. I just giggled. Hayes ran downstairs, yelling "SHES HOT, GOOD JOB"

He just rolled his eyes.

"Wanna join us for breakfast?" He asked. "Nah my dad is probably waiting for me inside" I said, I kissed his cheek and got up, he quickly grabbed my arm and I fell back on the bed, he placed one last soft kiss on my lips. "See you later babe" I got shivers when he called me that. I got up and carefully got back into my room.

I walked downstairs and saw my dad sitting at the island table, drinking coffee. "Haven't seen you all week" he said softly. "Yeah, been busy" he is sober on the weekends, which I love. "I'm gonna go to my friend Erica's, is that cool?" I asked, grabbing a slice of bread and peanut butter.

"Who else is gonna be there?" He asked. "Just tabby and Matt" I rubbed the peanut butter all over the bread and bit it. Delicious. "Matt?..." He asked. "Yeah my best friend Matt" I giggled. "I know who you mean,,, but does he have to be there?" He asked. "What do you mean? I thought you loved him, you even said it yourself, that he was a nice kid and seemed like a good influence" I took another bite, just looking at him. "Yeah... But something doesn't feel right" "dad it's fine.... I'll see you later" I kissed his forehead and went upstairs to change.

I put on a minty green long sleeve shirt, which was see through so you could see my black undershirt.

I slipped on my cozy white short shorts with light blue and purple cursive words.