Sorry?

This is alittle crappy but I kinda like it, next one will be better:)

Nash's point of view:

I was partners with kim? What? This was going to kill me. I hope she doesn't find out I actually like her..

Kim's point of view:

It was the end of the school day, and school sucked like usual, I had to study for a test that is next week, and it's Friday. I never am able to study because of nash and his annoying ways.

Before I walked out the school door, nash stood right in front of me, almost bumping into him.

"What do you want grier?" I asked rolling my eyes, I started to walk away and he grabbed my arm, hard. "Ow!" I shouted. "don't use that kind of tone with me" he stared into my eyes, I could see his eyes getting darker each second. I pulled away my arm and sudenly tripped and fell to the floor, luckily my hands caught me. I looked up and saw nash laughing. He tripped me. That ass. I quickly got up and started to walk to my car.

I got in and drove home.

I threw my bag on the couch and grabbed some chips from the cabinet in the kitchen. Yummy.

My phone went off.

From: Erica😘

'I get to work with Matt! Who did you get?!'

Lucky.

To: Erica 😘

'Nash-.-'

'Are you serious?'

'Yep'

'Im so sorry... Maybe it won't be that bad?'

'Ha that's funny'

My doorbell rang and I ran to open it.

"Nash?"

"Are we gonna work on that project or not?" He asked annoyed.

"Uhm.., sure?"

He walked in and just looked around. "We can work on it upstairs" I said, grabbing my bag and beginning to walk upstairs. "What if I wanna work down here" "okayyy? Then we will" i walked to the couch and began to take out my folders and the paper. "Actually... Nah lets go in your room" he walked to the stairs. "Are you serious?" "What?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my folders and leaded him upstairs.

I set my stuff on my bed and he just gazed around my room. "Okay so what I was thinking..- NASH!" I shouted, he was looking through my dresser. I grabbed the panties that was in his hand and threw it back in the dresser and slammed it.

He chuckled and then sat on my bed. "What do we have to do anyway?" He asked.

"We have to write a 5 page essay-" "ugh" he groaned. I rolled my eyes "about what is wrong in this world and how we can fix it" I looked through the sheets. That's easy! "That's lame" he said looking at the ceiling.

"How about we play instead" I stopped and looked over at him. "What?" I asked. A smirk appeared on his face. "I'm kidding" he chuckled. I grabbed my big nerdy glasses and began to write. Nash was just watching me, "uhm?" I asked awkwardly. "Well it seems like you got this under control... See ya later kimmy" he stepped out of the window "it's kim!" I shouted at him. We have a tree in between the house, that allows for us to travel back and forth into eachothers rooms. Which never happened before. I didn't even need nash for this project. It's easy and simple, that just helps me a lot!

Nash's point of view:

She got up and put on glasses, which I never knew she wore. She had the big cute ones, I couldn't stop watching her, she looked so adorable in them, especially being focused makes her look even cuter.

"Uhm?" I heard her say and snapped out of it. "Well it seems like you got this under control... See ya later kimmy" that was close. I stepped out her window and got on the big branch. "It's kim!" She shouted. I smiled, I love teasing her with that name, it bothers her and she gets mad, which turns me on.

....................

Kim's point of view:

It was about 7 pm and I decided to go into the hot tub.

I set my towel on the chair and slowly got in. "Can I join?" I jumped and saw nash standing there. "Nash! You have your own hot tub!" I shouted at him. "Yeah but I'm lonely" I rolled my eyes and he jumped in.

I then saw a cigarrate in his hand. "NASH!" "What?" "You smoke?!" I didn't know this. "Yeah?" He chuckled. "That's bad for you" "so? And your not my mother" I just decided to ignore it. It's not like it effects me.

"Wow!" He focused at a part of me. "What?" I asked, looking down "where did those come from?" He asked, pointing at some of my bruises. "You" I hesitated to say. He immediately looked straight up at me. I looked away, not wanting to look him in the eyes.

"Anywhere else?" He asked, but he seemed upset... Why?

"Uhm" I lifted my wrists and he carefully held my hand, he stared at it and slid his fingers across it. "Any... Anywhere else?" He asked. I turned around and showed him my back. I felt his soft fingers go down my back, it hurt slightly. I turned back around and just saw the expression on his face. He was upset. Why would he be upset? He hates me!

"I'm so sorry,....." He said softly. Nash? Sorry? This is a joke. "Yeah well, you better get going" I got up and he grabbed my arm, but not hard. He just looked at me, this time I looked at his bright blue eyes, but they were sad. "I'm really sorry kim... I really am... I didn't think I would hurt you this bad" that's the first time he called me by my actual name.

I nodded and got up, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I walked back into the house and saw nash leave. Was he really sorry? I can't believe that. But the way he looked at me... He looked totally different.

................

-next morning-

I kinda felt confident today, I feel like.. Ever since nash said he was sorry, he wasn't going to hurt me today.

I walked down the hall and suddenly felt someone push me against the locker, my back ached in pain, from being hit there so many times. I looked and saw it was nash and Cameron. "Good one" Cameron said, giving nash a high five.

I didn't get it. Nash said he was sorry.

-later that day-

Another test.. Great! Guess I'm not studying in my room. Me and Erica, tabby, Matt all decided to meet at Erica's house after school, so that's where I'm going!

I grabbed my backpack from my locker and shut it. I then saw nash standing there, I began to walk away but he pushed me against the locker again, grabbing my wrists and placing my arms over my head, he was holding my arms up there tightly and hard, I wanted to cry. "Maybe a kiss will make you feel better" a smirk appeared on his face, he began to make a kissy face but I turned away. He let go of one of my arms and grabbed my jawline with his hand, making me face him. "Yeah... Why would I kiss a disgusting person like you anyways?" Chuckles came from his mouth and he walked away. I felt tears coming up. I quickly ran out of the school, before anyone could see me.

I hate nash!!! What's his problem??! He tells me he's sorry one day and then totally changes the next?! I'm so done!

...............

...............

What's up with nash? Comment and star please:)