Round 2

Sorry it's been awhile, I had to get through school, ugh. This one is kinda short so I'm sorry, but I'll give a longer one tomorrow:)

Kim's point of view:

I woke up and noticed I was in Nash's room. I didn't want to go back home, at least not now. I felt nash grip me tighter. I made an unf sound. I turned my head to look at him. He didn't seem okay, his eyebrows were narrow and his eyes were shut tightly. He began to groan, he must be having a bad dream.

I tried as hard as I could to turn around and face him. His grip got even tighter. I shook his shoulder and smacked his face lightly. "Nash" I said loudly. His eyes quickly opened. "You okay?" I asked. "Oh my god.... Yes" he sighed and hugged me tightly. "Uhm... You alright?" I giggled. "Just a bad dream..." I didn't want to ask what it was about, him hugging me tightly gave it away.

"It's Sunday! You wanna do anything?" I asked not wanting to go back home. "Shouldn't you go check on your dad?" He asked. "Nope!" I got up "can I take a shower here?" Realizing I haven't taken one since a day ago. "Can I join you?" "Ha funny" I giggled. "I'm serious... I have to take a shower too and why not?" Oh gosh... He was serious. "I'm dating Cameron...." I said lightly. "Oh... Right.. When your mine we will" he seemed confident about that. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

..................

"Can I just chill at your house?" I asked him. Drying my hair with the towel. "Babe, you should really go check on your dad" he said walking up to me. "Fine... Then I'll go to matts house" I turned around and he grabbed my arm and made me face him. "Fine... Stay here" I smiled and got out of his grip. "Nope! Too late" I started to run down the stairs and heard nash chasing after me. I began to laugh and got to the bottom and went against the wall. He grabbed my arm and pushed himself against me, pinning me against the wall.

His lips were so close to mine, I bit my lip and he groaned silently, I smiled and ran down the hall. I heard his footsteps right behind mine. I ran to a room and opened the door, but I felt arms wrap around my waist and lift me up. I screamed and heard him laugh. He laid me down on the couch and came on top of me. "You lose" he said out of breathe. "I never lose" I rolled off the couch and began to run again. He groaned and began to run after me again.

.................

Erica's point of view:

I knocked on matts door and nervously waited.

The door opened and Matt smiled perfectly. "Hey Erica, what's up?" He asked. "Can I come in?" "Sure!" He got out of the way and let me in. I sat on the couch and he sat beside me. "Is something wrong?" He asked. "Kim.... She's in a lot of trouble.."

.................

Later that day ~

Kim's point of view:

After staying at Nash's house for a bit, I decided to go to tabbys house.

I knocked on her door and she was surprised to see me. "Hey! Kim!" She hugged me and I smiled. "Hey tabby" "come in!" I came inside and sat on the couch. "Want anything to drink?" She asked. "I'm good, thanks" my phone then went off and saw it was nash. I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey..."

"Erica??" She seemed to be in tears.

"Nash.... He is.... He just went to the emergency room"

I quickly stood up, almost having a heart attack.

"WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED??" I shouted.

"He... Just passed out and stopped breathing.... But the doctors were able to bring him back"

"OMG I'm coming right now!!" I hung up and ran out. "What's going on??" Tabby shouted at me. "Nash is that the hospital!" I ran into my car and quickly drove to the hospital.

.....

I got there and was worried as hell. I asked for nash and they brought me to his room, I saw Erica sitting beside him. "How is he??" I asked in tears, seeing him laying there, helpless. It was the saddest thing ever.

I sat on the chair beside Erica. "He's okay now" she said. "And uhm... Someone asked me to give this to you" she took out a piece of paper from her pocket. I took it and slowly opened it.

'Round 2. Who's next?;)'

I covered my mouth with my hand and felt sick. How could someone be doing this to me?? And who??

I ripped up the sheet and began to sob. "What's wrong?" Erica asked. "Nothing" I whispered. I looked at nash and saw his eyes opening. "OMG nash!!!" I rushed closer to him and grabbed his hand. "How are you?" I asked with a smile. "Good now" he smiled. I blushed and just giggled, "don't scare me like that" I said with tears coming down my face.

"Awe... Is someone worried about me?" "Of course grier! I love you!" "You do?" He asked in surprise. "As a friend silly" "oh." "I'm just glad your okay" he smiled once again. When I told him I loved him.... Maybe I did mean it.

..............

I decided to go check on my dad. Nash was coming back home tonight , he just has to stay for a few more hours.

I got home and saw the window broken and the door was wide open. I quickly called 911 for a burglary.

I quietly walked in and heard footsteps upstairs.

I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and slowly walked upstairs.

"I can hear you" I heard a female voice say... And it sounded familiar. "Don't come any closer or I'll shoot" she said more aggressively. "Who are you?!" I shouted. She didn't answer, I decided to come up alittle more. I finally walked up the stairs all the way.

Oh my god. I dropped the knife and was in total shock.

"Mom?"