"It's a sleep demon, Zelda, if it puts us to sleep we're at it's mercy" Aunt Hilda whispers, making Sabrina snap her head towards Aunt Zelda in fear.

"Thank you, for stating the obvious, Hilda, but not to worry, it won't get the chance to", Aunt Zelda runs and grabs an old urn on the table.

"Aunt Zelda, whatever you're about to do, do it fast", Sabrina panics as the demon reaches the bottom stair.

Aunt Zelda raises the urn, chanting, "Turpis et infernis in terris pariunt, Adiuro vos tamen hoc graecas munus." 

The Demon screeches as it is sucked in the urn which Aunt Zelda slams shut.

"And that is how you trap a demon" she turns toward us with a smug look on her face.

🌕🌖🌓🌒🌑🌘🌗🌔🌕

"A nice pot of calming tea might help soothe all our nerves", Aunt Hilda smiles, filling my teacup before going to fill the others. I happily sip the hot drink.

"My nerves are perfectly fine, sister. Which is more than I can say for you lot, running around like headless chickens" she shakes her head; Aunt Zee is always the bravest.

"At least this means father Blackwood has to let us into conjuring and potions class now, right? I mean, I solved the configuration", Sabrina hopefully states while I give her a high five.

"Yeah, you did", I smile at her, "that was awesome, sis!"

"I hope you learned a valuable lesson, never open a magic box if you don't know what's inside it", Aunt Zelda turns to us. I am about to object that we were told to but decide to just sip my tea instead.

"One thing I don't understand, why would our father trap a demon inside of it?", Sabrina asks and both of our aunts sigh.

"Your father suffered from terrible insomnia, he always said it was a sleep demon tormenting him", Aunt Zee gives an odd look to Aunt H who looks guilty.

"All those years, I assumed he was speaking metaphorically, but clearly not, and clearly he got the better of it."

"Surely he must've known the configuration would be opened one day?", Ambrose adds. He was right why would my father put someone in danger for no reason. Was it something against Father Blackwood? Did he never expect anyone to open it?

"Or perhaps, he never imagined that anyone would be uncanny enough to solve his puzzle", Aunt Zelda adds looks at Sabrina.

Sabrina turns to me, "Actually it was all my sister, she was the one who thought it was connected to my father and all I did was find the page it was mentioned."

I smile at her before hugging her, "It was both of us."

Sabrina bites her lip before whispering over the table, "My mom was the key. A sketch of her in one of Dad's journals gave me the clue to unlock it."

I smile at the thought of our mom helping us in her own way even though she is gone.

Aunt Hilda winks at us, "Witches couldn't solve it, but two half-witches could. Oh Oh, that's marvelous, isn't it Zelds?"

Aunt Zelda rolls her eyes, "Yes, it's divine that Gracelina and Sabrina's duality almost got us killed."

Although it was a mean insult towards the two of us, I couldn't help but laugh at the bluntness and honesty of the remark. Ambrose stifles his lighter next to me and hides his smile by drinking more of his tea.

Aunt Hilda rushed to speak before we got in trouble for laughing, "Okay, well let's let's finish our tea and call it a night, shall we? Have a little foxglove to help me sleep."