The Trapper

Your POV

After somehow ending up with free clothes and shoes and a short conversation with the cops and most likely going to shoot me to get amnesia to forget everything that just happened. Me and Anna we're now walking to the grocery store to get food for the next month. While we were I tried talking to Anna.

Me: So Anna...

Anna: Hm?

Me: What was that back there?

Anna: I don't follow.

Me: The whole robbery! You're immune to bullets!? And you can pick up a dude by the neck no problem!?

Anna: Yes.

Me: I... Uh. (Sigh). We're here let's go.

We enter as Anna puts her hand in front of me. I looked up at her in question.

Me: What is it?

Anna: It's here.

I looked forward as I felt like we were hallucinating. We're at some kinda factory? I checked behind us seeing the parking lot was gone. And replaced by a very familiar gate.

Me: What the-? Wait the Entity!? But how?

Anna: It must've used some of its energy to bring us here.

I then looked at her attire.

Me: Anna your clothes.

She looked seeing that she was in her hunting clothes again. She even had her mask, ax, and hatchets.

Anna: It's trying to bring me back.

Me: We just have to win its game right? Look we can't be the only ones here you go find other survivors.

Anna: I'm not leaving you. Who knows what's out there.

Me: Exactly why you need to get out there. Save a couple of lives and see why we're dealing with them.

Anna: What if it finds you?

Me: It'll be great practice for track.

Anna: (Groans)... You come back in one piece. Got it?

Me: Something we can both hope for.

Hesitantly she backed away before she took off to find any unlucky souls who got trapped here. I continued straight as I found a chest with a flashlight and a screwdriver. Grabbing everything I went to find a generator. As I did I found a survivor working on it, but wounded. He heard me coming and nearly freaked as I put my hands up to her I mean no harm.

Me: I'm (Y/N). How long have you been here?

?: Not long. I was just doing my job at the register and in a blink of an eye, I'm here.

Me: Your wound. You got it from the hunter, didn't you?

?: What!? No! There's fucking bear traps everywhere.

He said pointing to the one he most likely stepped in.

?: There's someone here hunting us!?

Me: Yes listen-

I looked at the badge seeing his name.

Me: -Jake. We need to do the generators, find the hatch or door and get out of here. If that hunter puts you on a hook you are done.

Jake: Jesus Christ.

Me: How long ago did you set off that trap?

Jake: A minute or two. Why?