Chapter 13: The Path Ahead

Start from the beginning

                                                        II

           "Enough!" He said, "You will die for your blasphemy. Your Soul belongs to us!"
           Then, the Battle commenced again and both of them held their Swords in their hands and are ready to strike each other down. Sheogorath charges towards Delphine and he uses his Greatsword and he tries to attack Delphine and she blocks all of his attacks. Then Delphine swings her Greatsword and she begins to attack Sheogorath and he also blocks her attacks. Both Delphine's and Sheogorath's Greatsword began to be clashing with each other, each blow was like a bolt of lightning. Again, Sheogorath charges towards Delphine and he uses his Greatsword and he tries to attack Delphine and she blocks all of his attacks.
           Then again, Delphine swings her Greatsword and she begins to attack Sheogorath and he also blocks her attacks. Both Delphine's and Sheogorath's Greatsword began to be clashing with each other, each blow was like a bolt of lightning. Yet again, Sheogorath charges towards Delphine and he uses his Greatsword and he tries to attack Delphine and she blocks all of his attacks. Then yet again, Delphine swings her Greatsword and she begins to attack Sheogorath and he also blocks her attacks. And yet again, both Delphine's and Sheogorath's Greatsword began to be clashing with each other, each blow was like a bolt of lightning.
           Once more, Sheogorath charges towards Delphine and he uses his Greatsword and he tries to attack Delphine and she blocks all of his attacks. Then once more, Delphine swings her Greatsword and she begins to attack Sheogorath and he also blocks her attacks. And once more, both Delphine's and Sheogorath's Greatsword began to be clashing with each other, each blow was like a bolt of lightning. Then suddenly, the battle ceased again for a brief moment as they both stare at each other for a long while.
           "You admire us a lot, Ebony Warrior," Sheogorath said. "You want to know why? It's because you are determined to take us down and not run away like a coward."
           "The Lords of Shadow could not hold me back," Delphine said. "The Grim Reaper could not take my Dark Soul from my body, and you could not claim me like you tried to do all those Years ago. I will destroy your kind, my Vengeance will be complete!"
           "That's enough of this mindless banter!" He shouted, "You are the Ebony Warrior! I will not suffer you nor your Bloodline to live any Longer!"
           Then, the Battle commenced yet again and both of them held their Swords in their hands and they both fight each other to the Death. Meanwhile, Ragnar and Iris follow a different path to reach both Delphine and Sheogorath in this Dark Castle. The path was strung with Darkness and Death for all three of them as they were following this long Hallway. "We must find Delphine," Ragnar said. "She could be anywhere in this part of this cursed place!"
           "Ragnar!" Iris Shouted, "I can hear them! The sounds of their Blades clashing with each other."
           "Where are they?" He asked.
           "That's what I'm trying to figure out!" She answered.
           Then Suddenly, Ragnar and Iris began to hear not only the sounds of Swords clashing but they also began to hear the sounds of Demons Shrieking in the air. The Demons began to be crawling towards them and there began to be dark Beasts galloping in the Hallway And they began to make horrifying noises. Then, the Demons that were running towards them pulled out their Swords and their Axes and their Spears and they were pointing them at Ragnar and Iris. The Weapons that they carried were razor-sharp and were forged by them and few were filled with a Toxic Poison. And of course, they shrieked once more into the air as they were ready for a Battle.
           "Iris, Stay behind me." Ragnar said.
           "Alright," Iris said.
           "Our only choice now is to fight our way to find Delphine in this Castle!" He said.
           Then, Ragnar pulls out his Greatsword and he holds onto it and he points it at the Demons that were standing before him. Then, Iris also pulls out her Sword and she also points it at the Demons that were ready to cut them down. Then, Ragnar charges towards the Demons and he swings his Greatsword and he begins to kill every single one of the Demons that were before him. He blocks and he dodges each and every single one of the attacks that the Demons were throwing at him. Then, he uses his Greatsword and he cuts off their heads, he slices them in half and he cleaves them open all in brutal and violent manners.
           Lots of Blood began to splatter all over the place and lots of Gore began to stain the ground that they were standing on. And so, Ragnar continues onward towards the Demons and nothing else ever stood in his way. And then, Iris charges towards the Demons and she swings her Sword and she also begins to kill every single one of the Demons that were before her. She blocks and she dodges each and every single one of the attacks that the Demons were throwing at her. Then, she uses his Sword and she cuts off their heads, she slices off their arms and their legs and she stabs them in their chests.
           And as she swings her Sword at her enemies, the Blood of the Demons began to fall and leave their bodies and end up onto the ground. And so, Iris also continues onward towards the Demons and nothing else ever stood in her way. And after they finished battling those Demons, they continued to run forward and find Delphine. The Hallway was a very long room of which go on at what seemed like forever and it seemed like it never ended.