first kiss

charlie conway

You and your boyfriend, Charlie were out skating on the frozen pond. It was your favorite pass-time together. The two of you skated like there was no one around. It was freezing cold, but his hands were warm against your icy ones.

There were a lot of other couples around and you caught some of them locking lips or sneaking chaste kisses. This made you think. You and Charlie have been officially dating for about five months now yet you two still haven't had your first kiss.

"I know what you're thinking of." He said as the two of you skated. "No, you don't. It's not that." You lied. You knew Charlie wanted to have your first kiss together just as much as you did. The two of you agreed that you'd wait for the most perfect moment to have your first kiss and so far, all your best moments together still didn't feel like the right time for your first kiss.

"(Y/N), you're lying." Charlie said, his voice full of worry. "Am not!" You exclaimed with a laugh as you skated off faster than him. This was a signal for him to skate around and try to catch you, which he did. Although he was a hockey player, your petite and light figure allowed you to skate a lot faster than him.

You felt a pair of hands grab your waist and this caught you off-guard. You fell onto the snow and you brought Charlie down with you. The both of you burst out laughing. You loved these moments with Charlie.

Although the snow was cold against your back, the heat of the moment was intense. Charlie had his arm across your torso and he was slowly leaning into you. You closed your eyes as you could feel the warmth of his breath nearing you.

"Is this considered as the perfect moment?" He asked quietly, breaking the moment. You opened your eyes and rolled them. Charlie chuckled and stifled a blush. "It was until you ruined it." You replied with a chuckle. His eyes darkened and guilt washed over his face.

"Holy shit! (Y/N), I am so sorry! I didn't mean to! I really want to–" He rambled on. You rolled your eyes and quickly grabbed the back of his neck so you could pull him in for a long and passionate kiss. It was warm and full of love. Charlie's lips felt soft and pure against yours. You felt so loved and safe.

When you pulled apart, he looked you in the eyes while a smile tugged at both your lips. "That was the most perfect moment." You told Charlie. "And you are the most perfect woman." He replied.

adam banks

It was your graduation day and you were graduating with honors. Finally you were out of high school and off to the big world! You've been dying for your eyes to see this day for a very long time. High school was hell but there was one person who made every day bearable. You looked to your left and saw your dearest and closest friend, Adam Banks.

You two have admitted to liking each other and have even shown it in the way you two act towards each other that you may be an actual couple. But that wasn't the case because you told Adam that you wanted to wait until you graduated to make things official. If you two made it that far, Adam would be your very first boyfriend.

"Eden Hall Academy, class of 1998." You heard the dean say as all of you cheered and got off your seats to throw your graduation caps in the air. You turned all around to hug and congratulate your friends and classmates. After the many hugs you've given and received, you saw him there waiting for you to notice him.

You sighed happily and opened your arms out to him. He caught you in a big hug and spun you around before putting you down. "I'm proud of you." He said above the noise. "I love you." You replied with the biggest smile on your face. Adam's face paled and his eyes grew wide. He had never heard you say those three words to him no matter how many times he's said it to you.

"You what?" He gasped, his hands firm on your waist. "I love you. I love you so much, Adam Banks." You replied, hands on his shoulders and tears threatening to fall from your eyes. "Oh my god! I love you, (Y/N)!" He yelled as he cupped your face and brought you in for a kiss.

You could feel your heart beating so fast until you could feel his heart and yours beating in sync. His lips were warm and sweet against your pink and plump ones. You could feel all the love and adoration radiating off of the kiss.

Both of you pulled back after what felt like forever. Both of you smiled as your eyes locked onto each other's. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He whispered to you as your foreheads touched. "Trust me, I know." You replied happily.