S I X

i started to think about how me and johnny met. all because of an app, THE johnny orlando falling for me? i laughed. there's millions of other girls to choose from, he chose me. most people are probably like, "DATE ALREADY!!" as much as it's tempting to, i don't want to date him... not yet at least. he's not just famous, he's a person too. i love him and all but i want to love him for him, not what he shows on screen.

alarm clocks pov:

bitch wake the fuck up! you have a day to attend. you have school! NOW WAKE UP YOU BRAT!

your pov:

i hear my alarm going off. i finally made it to shut up by pressing the snooze or off button. one of those two. i got up from my bed and went into the bathroom started brushing my teeth and hair. i decided not to do anything special with my hair so i left it the way it was when i brushed it. i decided to wear my black nike shoes and white jacket with my black crop top and leggings. i grabbed my phone and backpack and left the house. i decided not to eat any breakfast because i'm not as hungry.

i got to school and saw my friends by the school's statue. they noticed me but i walked right passed them walking to my locker. i was putting my books away and felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around and saw it was Vanessa.

"you may be friends with Johnny Orlando and all but that doesn't mean you're cool, y/n. we are your friends. don't just walk away,"

"Vanessa, all you do is ignore me. you make it clear that you don't give a shit about me and brought Vicki along. yea, i am friends with him but i don't want you guys using me for popularity. i'm invisible to you guys. i made better friends. take care now," i closed my locker and left the scene. i cried a little and decided to skip first period.

i sat on the lunch tables outside. i started to think back to the little scene i made and wondered if i did the right thing. i did make some new friends but they don't go here, at my school. i may not be alone but i am at school.

i kept getting lost in my thoughts and got a notification on my phone. i opened it and it was Johnny. i quickly answered.

Johnny: hey y/n!
me: hi john!
Johnny: are you free?

as i opened the text, i realized that i have school. after of what just happened, i didn't want to be here.

me: i am now! pick me up from school soon as you can!
Johnny: i'll pick you up in 10 minutes. meet me in the front of the school.
me: see you later!

i went to the front of the school and waited for five minutes. i then saw a birds nest on the ground, i decided to pick it up and saw cute little birdies. i then put the nest in the tree so their momma can find them easier and so they could be safe. i turned around and saw Johnny's car.

i picked up my stuff and went into his car and buckled up my seatbelt.

"i was thinking we could go to the theme park, just you and me!" he suggested with a huge charming smile on his face.

"i haven't gone since i was a little girl," i stated.

"well.."

"okay i know i'm short but you know what i mean!" i used a playfully angered tone.

"okay okay jeez calm down, maybe we need to go to the theme park to calm you down," he started driving and started playing music.

in the car ride we were basically singing along to the music and giggled. as he parked, we got out of the car and payed to get in. i was about to pay for myself but he beat me to it. we got some tickets to the rides we want to go on. when we were walking to our first ride, he grabbed my hand so i held his. while we were holding hands we waited in line.

a/n: i'm sorry for the inactivity. i'm going to try my best to be active. i have no excuse. i just kinda took a break from wattpad but i'm slowly coming back!