They went home together and planned to meet in the library the next day after class.

When Taehyung got home, he took his dinner right away. Then he did all his homework first before he grabbed the Math book that he borrowed from the library earlier. That night, he diligently studied the lessons that Roseanne needed help with.

… … … … …

As planned, Taehyung and Roseanne met in the library after class the next day. When she told Jimin about it during lunch, he threw a curious look at Taehyung before shrugging it off. Taehyung was glad that Jimin didn’t say anything about it or he would have blabbered and exposed himself.

Today, their discussion about Roseanne’s lesson went smoothly. He was glad that his lack of sleep the night before became fruitful.  After she started understanding the subject matter, it became easier for her to study. Though she still needed his help in solving some difficult problems.

They did his book report afterwards and successfully finished it. It wasn’t difficult since Roseanne was familiar with the book that they chose, which was exactly why they chose that book in the first place.

After they were done for the day, Taehyung suggested that they eat some snacks first before they go home. He said that he wanted to treat her since they already finished his book report.

So they headed to a pojangmacha situated a few blocks from their school. They each had a plate of tteokbokki. Roseanne was glad for the treat. Food never failed to cheer her up.

Afterwards, Taehyung offered to send her home.

“No, you really didn’t have to. It’s not that late anyway.”

“Nope, I insist.”

“Taehyung-oppa . . . You really should get off on the next stop. I can go home by myself.”

“No can do. I will send you home and that’s it.”

She bowed her head in defeat. She busied herself with the view outside. They were sitting beside each other in the bus and she was sitting by the window. She was thankful that they were able to sit this time because she was starting to feel sleepy already.

A few minutes later, Taehyung felt a weight on his shoulder. He found Roseanne sleeping soundly on his shoulder. He adjusted her head to a more comfortable position and smiled to himself. Then he got out his phone and took a selfie of the two of them. His eyes was also closed while his head leaned on hers.

“Wow! We look good together. And you’re also smiling.” He whispered. “Could you be dreaming about me?”

Unknown to Taehyung, Roseanne was awake the whole time. She awakened when he adjusted her head earlier. But when she realized how her head was leaning on his shoulder, she felt too embarrassed to move. She did not realize that she’d fallen asleep on his shoulder.

She took a peek when he felt him move again. And she saw him getting his phone from his pocket.  She immediately closed her eyes back when he turned on the camera. She didn’t realize that she was smiling as he took their picture.

Silly! I wasn’t dreaming of you. I don’t need to when we’re already together like this. And let me have a copy of that picture, you owe me that one.

Roseanne kept on pretending to be asleep until Taehyung woke her up. She slowly opened her eyes, as if she really slept.

“Wake up, sleeping beauty.”

It was a soft whisper but it was loud enough for her to hear. It made her fully open her eyes in an instant. She smiled sweetly at him as she awoken from her pretend sleep.